What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

MuhMuh's Hi-Res Majoras Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bighead

Oversized Cranium
I was looking at your work and I must say very impressive. This is something that you must finish because of all the work you put into it. I noticed you have not yet released anything after the many months this has gone on. Keep up the good work and I am eager to see the pack!

OP
MuhMuh

MuhMuh

German EmuTalk Cow
So isn't there anyone willing to help me? Well, then I think I'm going to upload my work so far and stop this project.
EDIT: I need help with the Hud and the menus and so on.

Last edited:

El Kameleon

well,you can download my pack and use whatever elements you want from my hud but i dont think it fits your style. if you REALLY need help, let me know, i'll see what i can whip up.

mdtauk

Zelda Hi-Res Texturer
MuhMuh said:
So isn't there anyone willing to help me? Well, then I think I'm going to upload my work so far and stop this project.
EDIT: I need help with the Hud and the menus and so on.

What style are you going for with the HUD...

koolkarts

Sexy Beast
MuhMuh said:
So this project is dead now. Read the first post for details&download.
Wait, I'll help you MuhMuh. I'm not very good at artwork but I can help to rip textures off the game for you. How about that? Hope I can help....

2kool4skool

I'm sorry to "dig up" this thread, but I was wondering if there is an alternative download link for this pack (as I cannot get it from the current host), or if someone could email it to me so that I could host it...?

If so [email protected]

Thank you all for your time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.