What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

MuhMuh's Hi-Res Majoras Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.

pilm

Yes ! I can't tell you how happy I am to see this project still alive ! :D

And nice screenshot, by the way - but aren't the colours of the clock a bit too different from the original ? If that's your style, it'll be great, but if you want some constructive (I hope) criticism, you have my opinion :)

Driscol

annoying you for over a year!
i aggree, this project looks absalutely FABULOUS (dont kill me im not gay) i must download, reupload upload UPLOAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
MuhMuh

MuhMuh

German EmuTalk Cow
smask5ow5.jpg

I don't know I I will reupload it... It's not really that much yet.
Every now and then, I feel like retexturing, so I continue. But nothing's really finished. And anyway, you've got a new MM project on here now. And it doesnt look too bad.

Driscol

annoying you for over a year!
i dont like the fairys, make them look like real peoples heads stuck on tiny bodies with wings comin out of their back instead of head.

OP
MuhMuh

MuhMuh

German EmuTalk Cow
i dont like the fairys, make them look like real peoples heads stuck on tiny bodies with wings comin out of their back instead of head.

Sorry, that is not possible, or it would at least look extremly retarded. But I still think mine look better than the original ones.
betterfairiesnk6.jpg

Last edited:

zeldafan970

Sorry, that is not possible, or it would at least look extremly retarded. But I still think mine look better than the original ones.
betterfairiesnk6.jpg

I don't know, it still looks pretty weird with a proportional fairy head overlapping the regular larger size.

Atic-fano-Bread

OMG, why do they look so good. I mean it isn't anything nobodies done before... except they're striking. Natural even. Can you explain what I mean please.

Last edited:

Enzo Dragon

STFU, NAVI
Nice work, muhmuh. Nice to see someone still working on this game.

It's even nicer to see that you know what you're doing.

OP
MuhMuh

MuhMuh

German EmuTalk Cow
Thanks for the Comments! :D

I didn't want to use the artworks for items, because there aren't Artworks for every Item, so I tried something mdta suggested to me:
181207-c949.jpg

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
Love it. Link´s face looks good too, i´m not to keen about the line around his eyes though... Link with eyeliner, wtf? But, if it is a necessity then it´s more then fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.