What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

MuhMuh's Hi-Res Majoras Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.

tailslol

C:\Program Files\your emulator name(ex: Project64 1.6)\Plugin\hires_texture(you need to enable it in rice setting menu)
if your emulator isnt in your program file folder, youll need to find it but it wll be the same thing.

your emulator folder(ex:1964 0.99)\Plugin\hires_texture(you need to enable it in rice setting menu)

Last edited:
OP
MuhMuh

MuhMuh

German EmuTalk Cow
SupermanIsNvius said:
youre not going to kill the pack again because of the new cell pack... are you?
No. I just don't work on it like a workaholic. :p
I will take some breaks, but I will work on it.

Torrean

Ok, just to make sure, the first page is the download, right? Anyway, judgeing by the screenshots, awesome, awesome, awesome work! I hope that you eventually finish all of it. If you need me to, I can work on sharpening images, or other things. I've got CS2, if you'll give me the textures that you want changed. If you need my email, PM me.

OP
MuhMuh

MuhMuh

German EmuTalk Cow
I overworked the little fairies, because I thought they look kinda retarded. What do you think about them?
betterfairiesnk6.jpg

Last edited:

Changeling

Hi MuhMuh. I love what you've done with Majora's mask. I've never played this game before and I've been waiting for a high res texture pack to be released before I get started.

Is there any chance you could re-upload this pack? The link on the first post seems long dead.

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
I just have to say this, WHAT THE HELL? I know you said you would take some breaks, but 6 months? Anyway, nice job on those new textures.

Vinilipe

Brazillian EmuTalk Member
I dont like the fairies...
the look more weird thank before imo...
Maybe a more cartoony face with the same head size as the original would look better?
Glad this project is not dead

OP
MuhMuh

MuhMuh

German EmuTalk Cow
Two new Screenshots:

I did quite a few things you haven't seen.

Last edited:

mdtauk

Zelda Hi-Res Texturer
Remember Muh, i am still around to continue your HUD and menus etc, when you come closer to the end of the project lol

OP
MuhMuh

MuhMuh

German EmuTalk Cow
It started snowing where I live! :D So I am able to take some fotos and use them for snow textures. ;)
Remember Muh, i am still around to continue your HUD and menus etc, when you come closer to the end of the project lol
Nice to know. :whistling

Status
Not open for further replies.