What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Mollymutt's Hi-rez Paper Mario

M[u]ddy

I finished the new Toad Town background and also used it in a brighter way for Peach's letter.

sletter1ca.jpg

toadtown6nt.jpg

The textures are still displayed wrong.
Take a look on Djipi's shots (2 post below )for correct preview.

Last edited:

takas

wow. really promising pics from all of you. this will be so goooood!!! nice to see you join forces with djipi.

btw: aint the "L" on Luigis hat (2, Pic on djipis thread) facing the wrong direction?

Last edited:

Sage Of Time

I must say, this is looking teriffic.. I can hardly wait to see this finished! In fact, wish I could help in some way, but I'm not really sure of what I could offer, so at the least I would like to wish you well.

altomonkey

so anything else I can help with? and I still can't figure out how to get all the textures to work, all I have is the title screen and some of the menus.. nothing else works :-/

OP
M

Mollymutt

Did you download the entire pack? The limit for a rar file here is 8mb, so i had to split the pack into multiple folders.

M[u]ddy

Djipi said:
i use Rice plug
Could you tell me you whole settings, please?
I tried eyerything but either the background has less colors than it should or almost everything disappears and the backgroud gets stretched.

OP
M

Mollymutt

This is the most frustrating thing about N64 emulation. What setting you need varies depending on what your system specs are. I use the default settings, and it works fine.

M[u]ddy

Seems I have to wait for a better plugin.

Since my next background will be a darker version of the one at Marios house, I made a clearer version of it.
shouseold7gs.jpg

shousenew1hy.jpg

Im Bored

lol@censors
damn! thats awesome. Very high quality and definition.

I look forward to this game being completed, I never played it but I really want to...