What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Mollymutt's Hi-rez Paper Mario

arfdelol

thanx...but

Thank's for your patience :) ...but nothing new:(
could you take picture of your folder to see if i do the same thing?
Sorry for all !

OP
M

Mollymutt

I was hoping to have something ready today, but it wasn't to be. I'm off to Florida for a week. See you later.

M[u]ddy

hmm...
What do you think?

Before:
before9qd.jpg

After:
after1mt.jpg

altomonkey

for some reason, my character textures won't load, and my backgrounds also. the only hi-res textures that loaded are the menu screens..? anything I need to do to make them work?

also, I have been dumping paper mario, and trying to redo some of the images, right now i am working on the action button and the star spirits.. ill post once I have them ready.

Last edited:

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Mollymutt , your work is awesome . I have modify some of your texture to suit to the game . Do you Like?

M[u]ddy

EmuFan said:
I like it, but maybe you should put a road there...Just a suggestion! But it looks good!
Unfortunately the background appears in some other areas, too, so the background wouldn't fit there anymore.

By the way:
You may have noticed that there are some errors in the way, my textures are displayed:
error18jv.jpg

error27ya.jpg

error36ci.jpg

These causes are all plug-in related.
For this reason i won't change them.

OP
M

Mollymutt

Hi all, I'm back. Florida was great! We took my daughter to Disney world and Universal. It was awesome!
maximius said:
This is unavoidable. Because Luigi is just a flat texture, there is only one picture for each movement he makes. So when he turns the other way, the picture is simply reversed, thus a backwords "L". It's the same with the Gamecube version.
Djipi, your work is great as always, thanks for the compliment!
altomonkey, I already did the "A" button. Thanks anyway.
Mddy, the updated background look great!

Last edited:

altomonkey

mollymutt, my A button may not be good, but at least check out the pack I posted and see if you can use any of it.. if not o well.

OP
M

Mollymutt

Djipi said:
Do you want it mollymutt?
Sure, go ahead and upload it. I know you started a pack a long time ago, I just took your idea and ran with it.
altomonkey said:
mollymutt, my A button may not be good, but at least check out the pack I posted and see if you can use any of it.. if not o well.
I never said that it sucked, only that I already made it.

Last edited: