What's new

I'm in love...

Status
Not open for further replies.

deesse

J'aime ce que tu es
bah, anyways it's not disgusting at all...

all i want to say ...what is better ?? love or friendship ??? in a situation(actually it's mine) that you love someone very very much and whenever you said to yourself " it's better to stay friends..." it's hurt very much...in a way you really want to make happy that person, ahhhhhhhggrrrrrrr love is cruel, unfair, destroyer...

:blush:

Trotterwatch

Q: gamegay321 (sic), was there any need to gravedig this thread for such a pathetic response?

A: Nope there wasn't.

btw, I hope you are infertile (or as I suspect in the closet), as the last thing the world needs is more like you ;)

Last edited:

Clements

gameguy321 said:
Perhaps not. But it is something I feel strongly about as everytime they are on the news it seems as though they are trying to shove their disgusting (and un-natural[wether from a religious or scientific viewpoint it IS wrong])
lifestyles and idiotic behavior in the faces of the straight as if to say, "ha-ha you dont like the way I live so I am reminding you of it" They want equal rights and I want them off of the tv, so the straight, procreatable people can lead a normal life without having gay children.

And wether you believe in God or Darwin-they are wrooooong!

Er... keep your disgraceful homophobic viewpoints to yourself.

Trotterwatch

Perhaps Gayness is a natural mechanism to prevent overpopulation, that along with disease. As long as the whole planet doesn't turn gay (or daft as is the case of some) then it doesn't matter.

As long as they don't roger each other in front of me whilst I'm eating my dinner, I don't give a flying fuck.

Personally I'd prefer 1 million gays, rather than several bigots. At least the former doesn't exist solely to spread misguided hatred.

Anyways I'm finished with this 2 yr old topic, so have a nice play kiddy. BTW, I'll add I am not gay, just in case you wish to come back with a witty reply.

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
gameguy321 said:
Perhaps not. But it is something I feel strongly about as everytime they are on the news it seems as though they are trying to shove their disgusting (and un-natural[wether from a religious or scientific viewpoint it IS wrong])
lifestyles and idiotic behavior in the faces of the straight as if to say, "ha-ha you dont like the way I live so I am reminding you of it" They want equal rights and I want them off of the tv, so the straight, procreatable people can lead a normal life without having gay children.

And wether you believe in God or Darwin-they are wrooooong!
Dammit, this guy is sick, wacko, totally nuts (worst even than me). Somebody MAKE HIM STOP.

Last edited:
edited by vamp: I say hey there shitty shitty fag fag shitty shitty fag fag how do you do

Last edited by a moderator:

Clements

gameguy321 said:
Not disgraceful. Let me explain, you see homosexuality is a CHOICE, whereas being black or latino or jewish is an inherience. Gay people CHOOSE to be gay, (yeah-there may be genes that make people want to be gay, just like there are probably genes that make people want to kill;ie: I have wanted to kill someone many times, but-oh-theres that word again; I CHOSE not to kill) But gay people do have a CHOICE but they CHOOSE to be wrong. (btw I dont hate gays [except those that like to flaunt their behavior to the world] I would have a gay as a best friend as long as he/she kept his/her homosexuality to themselves and act straight around me) But now hatred of jews or blacks WOULD be discraseful as they have no CHOICE and there is nothing wrong with a skin color anyway.

And you are CHOOSING to say it's wrong when it isn't. Continue to spread lies and hatred on this board and I or one of my fellow mods will not hesitate to ban you. It's as simple as that.

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Ignore is a wonderfull thing :) (I'm tired of you and your f*cking replies)
"This message is hidden because gameguy321 is on your ignore list."
Bye bye smart guy, we will not meet again BOOAHAHAHAHA...

Edit 01: Gotcha:
gameguy321 said:
Ostriches ignore by sticking their heads in the sand. Are you an ostrich?
Could someone ban him? (If this is not an insult then what is it?)
In fact, teh message is an ostrich and you are teh message :)
And Clements, he is using our avatars.

Edit 02: Fuck off and stay the hell out of here my dear friend (I'm very sensitive after all) :)

Edit 03: You're leaving, so bye bye :bye3: I feel sorry for you (or maybe not? I may be MAD after all). I guess that you're really stupid :bye3:

Edit 04: OMG
Edit 05: HI2U
Edit 06: YOU
Edit 07: ARE
Edit 08: TEH
Edit 09: BANNED!!!
Edit 10: LOL
Edit 11: LMAO
Edit 12: ROTFL
Edit 13: BYEZ
Edit 14: :p

Last edited:

jdsony

Trotterwatch said:
As long as they don't roger each other in front of me whilst I'm eating my dinner, I don't give a flying fuck.

Ahahaha "as long as they don't roger" hahahaha. That's a new one for me.

I don't know what some peoples problem with gays are, they are so non threatening it's crazy to be so afraid or direct so much angst towards them. I don't feel any less straight talking to gay people and if they hit on me it doesn't make me feel like less of a man, I take it as a compliment. I'm still uncomfortable seeing two men kiss and I don't want to hear about there sex life but I don't want to hear about anyone's sex life except maybe close friends.

All in all lighten up, put your energy into more constructive things like moving up the corporate ladder and making lot's of money so you can buy yourself some bling. =p

jdsony said:
Ahahaha "as long as they don't roger" hahahaha. That's a new one for me.

I don't know what some peoples problem with gays are, they are so non threatening it's crazy to be so afraid or direct so much angst towards them. I don't feel any less straight talking to gay people and if they hit on me it doesn't make me feel like less of a man, I take it as a compliment. I'm still uncomfortable seeing two men kiss and I don't want to hear about there sex life but I don't want to hear about anyone's sex life except maybe close friends.

All in all lighten up, put your energy into more constructive things like moving up the corporate ladder and making lot's of money so you can buy yourself some bling. =p

So far thats been the best post on this whole thread.

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
You guys are all homos ;)

EDIT :
Trotterwatch said:
Quoted for emphasis, and thus ends the thread.

Last edited:

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
Well that silly cunt got owned

I've edited the idiots posts too so we dont have to read his random idiot babbling

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.