What's new

I'm in love...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about this thread but I needed to say it somewhere...In fact I needed to scream it somewhere...
I'm in love - I'm in love - oh yes dear God I'm in love...
Btw how many of you do you believe in love and how much do you think that love can change a human?

bodie

I was in-love but then i married her and ruined it all :D
Edit 1) Hope it all works out well for you
Edit 2) don’t put all your eggs in one basket
Edit 3) Buy many condoms
Edit 4) don’t listen to me, what do i know
Nope seriously the early part of any relationship is always the most exhilarating.. good luck to you

Last edited:

UltraThing

Love is a wonderful thing, but don't let it distract you from the primary objective of getting laid. Seriously. ;)

icepir8

Its the little things that make the difference.

Good luck.

Don't make the same mistakes I did.

Take your time and enjoy the ride.

Don't rush into anything. :)

Smiff

Emutalk Member
... with a woman! Congrats, this is the first thread i can remember where someone says they're in love with a woman (normally it's a car, or a computer, or a game, or a....

;)

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Love is a many Splenderd thing.
/me turns toward wife.... i sing & get that look :plain:

:happy: all the best with that, & remeber be true to yourself & your partner always ;)

It takes 2 to make the most of it :)

TigerTron

And remember, she is ALLWAYS right and you are wrong. You are also the slave, and you need to do everything she says at all times. One last advice, do not swear. It does not make you look "cool". :)

Edited:

And like "The Gentleman" was saying (i think this is what he meant). Do not sing unless you have a singing voice.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
lol yep that & when the fav Soap opera isnt on :blush:
:happy:

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
bleh...your reminding me of the most disgusting thing I have ever heard...

I was at school doing my homework yesterday, then some guy was talking to somebody else with a lisp, said, and I quote "I juth't had wonderful anal th'ex with my boyfriend lath't night". Whats worse is the fag is in my friday class, and sits 2 seats behind me. Its one thing to do that shit behind closed doors, but it should be against the law to talk about it in public.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
well i was trying to .... go exactly against the kind of prejudice AlphaWolf was showing above. Now a guy with a speech impediment cruising the Hershey highway, playing backgammon, dancing the back-door boogie, burying a bone in the backyard, having a quick dip in the fudge pot, dotting the I, drilling for marmite, greek style, tossing a salad (?), ain't my cup of tea either, but you have managed to offend two minorities in one sentence... which is not what we want here, eh.

annyyywwaaaayy... 64ultramaniac, do we get to see a pic (suitably censored... don't know what weirdos might be out there... lol) of the lovely lady? :)

Last edited:
Smiff said:
annyyywwaaaayy... 64ultramaniac, do we get to see a pic (suitably censored... don't know what weirdos might be out there... lol) of the lovely lady? :)
:) hehe hmmm,no I don't think I can do that :)
The only thing I can tell is : Oh my dear God is she pretty:inlove:
Oh yes she is so pretty and what I'm saying is very objective,believe me.
But... (s*** there is always a but in life,why?)

Slougi

Smiff said:
(suitably censored... don't know what weirdos might be out there... lol)
Thinking of some other thread started by another person in a certain forum not visible to regular users? :p

Thanx to all for your advices.But unfortunately the things in my case are not so simple :(
I didn't want to say this but anyway I will.The woman that I'm talking about,well there is a little problem...technically she is my aunt.And how old is she,you may ask.She is 28 years old.And I'm 25.No the numbers aren't wrong,as you may thought.And no this is not a joke or something.
And now the best part: (or the worst,it depends from the way you seeing this) I'm totally,deeply in love with her,I'm thinking of her every moment,every second and I can't think my life without her.
Talking about difficult situations eh?What's next?Where now?I know I'm in big s***.
Feel free whoever wants to bite me about this...but really now I can't help it...

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
Smiff said:
well i was trying to .... go exactly against the kind of prejudice AlphaWolf was showing above.

Honestly I don't give a damn what they do. Old people like to fuck and that disgusts me, but so long as they don't involve me in it, (that includes talking about it while im around) thats fine. But here you have some fag mouthing off out loud about what he does behind closed doors, probably blatantly wanting everybody to hear what he says, as if trying to make it something acceptable that everybody should go and do. Quite frankly, some of us were much better off not knowing.

Its not like I go around telling people about which celebrity I would like to do, which style I would like to do her in, etc, because not only do I feel this information benefits nobody, but also some people would rather not hear it.

Last edited:

Smiff

Emutalk Member
woah this just got heavy

AlphaWolf
"disgust" is a strong word... that shouldn't disgust you... i think it's great if people can be married for a long time and keep a sex life going.. that doesn't mean i'm into granny rape, aiight, which i think you could say is disgusting.. nor would i necessarily want to watch the elderly couple in action. but the mere thought of them doing it, is not disgusting to me.

64ultramaniac
this would be your aunt through marriage (e.g. wife of your blood uncle), or no?

i'm not sure this is the right place to be having these kind of discussions - martin? this forum is usually used for light topics, and these are not light subjects.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.