I'm in love...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
Smiff said:
woah this just got heavy

AlphaWolf
"disgust" is a strong word... that shouldn't disgust you... i think it's great if people can be married for a long time and keep a sex life going..

I am not trying to turn this into a flame war/argument at all btw, just make that clear.

But honestly now, would a pic of a 75 year old naked chick not disgust you?

And about the guy having a lisp, he does that on purpose.

No she's not by blood and she's not married.To be more exact, she's the daughter of my grandmother's sister and she's adopted.
But that doesn't mean that the ethical factor goes away, don't you agree with that?And most important,I don't think the family would appreciate it if they knew it,in fact just the opposite.So there,I'm so confused...

Last edited:

bodie

*looks@smiffs warning meter*
This is some funny thread, I am almost starting to like the place again. Just when you think your life can't get anymore complicated up pops 64ultramaniac and suddenly everything in the garden is rosy once more :D
Being as everyone seems to be beating about the bush (no pun intended), exactly HOW FAR have you taken this obsession...does she know? Is it reciprocated?
What will you do if your uncle catches you in the act...maybe say "i was just in the neighbourhood”?

Just when you think your life can't get anymore complicated up pops 64ultramaniac and suddenly everything in the garden is rosy once more :D
Just kissed my wife, I lied about the above

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
bodie said:
Just when you think your life can't get anymore complicated up pops 64ultramaniac and suddenly everything in the garden is rosy once more :D

Just kissed my wife, I lied about the above

rofl :p

Hey 64ultramaniac :)

Now hmm this is a bit a pickle ???

bodie had a very good question there /me waves at bodie.

does she know? Is it reciprocated?

find that out for sure then if it is yes !!!

I would have to say well.

You are related in a pure family bond.

Not by blood, not by marriage.

And remember that 2nd cousins can legally marry (& they are blood) so i cant see the prob if both parties feel the same for eachother.

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
I say its all good so long as theres no inbreeding going on :p. All moral issues aside, from a scientific standpoint, inbreeding is counterproductive, as the intent of sex is to produce offspring with different/new genes, obscuring any deficiencies.

just my 2 cents.

bodie said:
does she know? Is it reciprocated?
Yeah she knows and she feels the same way.The situation until now: Only some kisses,no sex and of course noone else knows it.
The bad thing is that I'm sure that the family will react really bad at this,that's why I'm so sad...And when I love her so much how can I keep it secret?And keeping it secret means that I can't do anything serious with her,like marry her.And how long we'll manage to keep this secret?

yogaman2

Banned
GREAT GREAT Topic!!!

I met this indian girl when I was eating at the university ...she asked me whether the seat was taken and she and her friends joined.... she is studying maths (bah - ) ... But I fell in love with that young lady .... I can't describe it- she is the greatest - most beautiful being I ever met!! After meal we met again and she introduced me to her friends. - I mean, I was never as jealous like that but she kissed a few other guys -greeting kisses-, but I would have loved to kill each one of those other guys....using my new tequando skills!!! I don't know how to get to her coz she is SOOO beautiful - I don't even know if I stand a chance and I feel terrible ..... Anyhow, I want to date her - but I fear I'll screw up asking her right now - I don't think she has a boy-friend tho (or she won't have long ... lol) - no I just can't concentrate on my medical studies becoz of her .......... I need to get to know her better without her noticing - is that the right way?? I mean the last girl-friend I had was in same class and we knew each-other for ages ......

Does anybody have any good clues to make the best out of my situation without killing any potential rivals?? lol

RPGlover12

That reminds me of a friend that goes to his mom and says " Mom am in love " it was really funny the way he said it

bodie

RPGlover12 said:
That reminds me of a friend that goes to his mom and says " Mom am in love " it was really funny the way he said it
I guess you just had to be there :p

icepir8

64ultramaniac: If its true love between the 2 of you then it shouldn't mater what anyone else thinks. The only consideration you should have after your happiness is children. And that is to complicated to get into here.

UltraThing

64ultramaniac she's not a blood relation so while its a bit unusual it's not breaking any laws. If it's really love then it should override any concerns about how your family is going to take it. However, I'll also give you fair warning of something you should really think about ...

let's say you guys decide youre too much in love to ignore it anymore and run off and get married. Then, let's say about 6 months later your marriage goes to shit (don't think it can't happen). Then you'll have an ex-wife who is still part of your family. I can think of worse hells, but it takes some imagination.

What you need most in this time of need is a cheap ho. Go out with some crass alcoholic males to a strip joint to see what $100 in the private room will get you, or to a meat market and pick up something divorced.

icepir8

UltraThing said:
64ultramaniac she's not a blood relation so while its a bit unusual it's not breaking any laws. If it's really love then it should override any concerns about how your family is going to take it. However, I'll also give you fair warning of something you should really think about ...

let's say you guys decide youre too much in love to ignore it anymore and run off and get married. Then, let's say about 6 months later your marriage goes to shit (don't think it can't happen). Then you'll have an ex-wife who is still part of your family. I can think of worse hells, but it takes some imagination.

What you need most in this time of need is a cheap ho. Go out with some crass alcoholic males to a strip joint to see what $100 in the private room will get you, or to a meat market and pick up something divorced.

LOL.

A bit cynical aren't we?

Its true that the "I'M IN LOVE!!!!" fades after a bit. But what replaces it can be just as wonderful. The next stage takes time. So don't run off and comit yourself before you get to the point you can be reasonable about it. The BIG MISTAKE is rushing into things without considdering all aspects. Its hard to think when your blood is boiling. :)

linker

Emutalk Member
yogaman2 said:
using my new tequando skills!!!

I'm learning karate right now... oh wait, i think i've learned it. Huuuuyaaaa.

About your problem... just talk with her, be nice with her and her friends, be calm... (ok, i'm not a professional lover, but that should help ;p).

icepir8 said:
Its true that the "I'M IN LOVE!!!!" fades after a bit. But what replaces it can be just as wonderful. The next stage takes time. So don't run off and comit yourself before you get to the point you can be reasonable about it. The BIG MISTAKE is rushing into things without considdering all aspects. Its hard to think when your blood is boiling. :)
We talked a lot about it today and we decided to be together no matter what.
You're right icepir8 there,personally I'm flying in the heaven right now and maybe I can't think reasonably,but the fact is that I really want to live this.I know that there are many obstacles in front of us,that we have to keep it secret and this may kill us at the end.Certainly the future looks very uncertain in our case.But God I'm so in love with her and we're so close together now and I can't think my life without her,she's the best thing ever happened to my life and certainly I don't want to lose her.Never!
I know that this may sound silly to some but whoever has really fell in love (and by that I mean finding the absolute match) ,may understand me.
So together that is,and I feel great,I feel superb being with her.And I want to say to some other people that may hesitate to approach someone,despite the fact that they feel like this - well,don't hesitate!Go for it.Don't miss the chance just cos you afraid that something will go wrong.
Just my opinion.

bodie

Eek! Look before you leap! You’re both going to feel the inevitable wrath of the family... Where love is concerned we all seem to lose the gift of rational thought .Many people get affected by what you're thinking .. but if you are both in-love and know the risks you run .. then go for it

yogaman2

Banned
ekk it didn't work out as I planned ... It's hard to spot somebody who is studying a different subject. And I don't even have the mobile phone number ........... I'll just walk around a bit longer till I meet her , guess .......... btw did anybody of you get a chick u thought was a too hot one for you ... i mean like "wow, I never thought she'll love a simle guy like me?"

Status
Not open for further replies.