What's new

I'm in love...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renegade

Wearer of Army Boots
we all know that the Gentleman is obsessed not with women, but with sticking his pipe up his nose :plain2:

On Topic: I'm only 15 and in an allboys school :(

EmuNut

Public Enemy No. 1
Basically to repeat what several other people have said, be very sure you are in love with this girl before you go any farther in your relationship with her. One last thing to keep in mind; try not to alienate yourself from your parents too much, because I know from experience you'll regret it in the future.

F

Flare

Smiff said:
... with a woman! Congrats, this is the first thread i can remember where someone says they're in love with a woman (normally it's a car, or a computer, or a game, or a....

;)

:crazy:

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Renegade said:
we all know that the Gentleman is obsessed not with women, but with sticking his pipe up his nose :plain2:

On Topic: I'm only 15 and in an allboys school :(

Renegade !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thought you left us & took up Chess or something :p

That be no Pipe sniffing, That be serious Contemplation ;)

JedUK

Disco Banana
Hi

My first post here

Why won't you show us a pic:)

is it cos you think we are all crazy and evil:angry:

anyway good luck

wtd I didnt like what the wolf dude said about gays

im not one but i dont like his attitude:cry:

dave_luther

Dangerous Dave
icepir8 said:
LOL.

A bit cynical aren't we?

Its true that the "I'M IN LOVE!!!!" fades after a bit. But what replaces it can be just as wonderful. The next stage takes time. So don't run off and comit yourself before you get to the point you can be reasonable about it. The BIG MISTAKE is rushing into things without considdering all aspects. Its hard to think when your blood is boiling. :)

this is 100% the truth, never rush into anything!!!!!! although the only the reason maybe ure not really in love, if you come onto a girl too strongly at first, shell find you obsessive and either think that shes better than you or become scared, so you should really opt for an "informal appointment" at first.

bodie

the word love is much overused, people say it without meaning to it, the early feeling of being 'in-love' can often be nothing more than a passing infatuation .. when you still look at the same person after 5 years and still feel that strongly then that can be considered love ..i have been with my partner a bit longer than that so go on ask me if i still look at her like that ..go on ask ..
right i'll tell you , IS THAT THE TIME I HAVE TO GO ;)

Azimer

Emulator Developer
I agree. I do understand his general point of view but there was a definately underlying tone of hatred. I hate when people talk about their sex life. It's call an overshare. No one really cares for it, but few get upset by it. I know I dislike when my friends talk about their sex life or share their latest trick knowing full well how I feel. I will never understand that unacceptance. For the record, this was not about Alphawolf, it's target to the general audience. Anyway... on topic? Love is evil and wrong. I stay from it! :happy: :happy: :D :D

KaiUK said:
Hi

My first post here

Why won't you show us a pic:)

is it cos you think we are all crazy and evil:angry:

anyway good luck

wtd I didnt like what the wolf dude said about gays

im not one but i dont like his attitude:cry:

Engeljaeger

professional pessimist
Love is the worst illness on this planet...
It is what was given only to human beings, because nature had to set a limit to human strength...and love is something humans kill each other for...makes them go crazy...kill themselves even...
Brings all human order into chaos...

Oh well...did I mention nothing in the world would matter without the most wonderful thing in the world - love? :)

yogaman2

Banned
from a medical perspective love is really "an illness" ... the regulation system goes kinda crazy. But the main point in life is to spread ur DNA.... ahhhh - so never lose track of the chicks ....:devil:

dave_luther

Dangerous Dave
Smiff said:
that's just ... nasty.

maybe bodie was just sayin he was a major playa ;) and left many birds with broken hearts, why does everyone have to come to the nasty conclusion

Last edited:

JedUK

Disco Banana
Its cos we are all sik puppies with no lives of our own and can only amuse ourselves by imagining things like that or spending hours talking to strangers in emulation forums ........................... or is that just me......................I'll be going now.

/me runs away crying.

:eek:

:edit: wolf dude should get points for a preudice remark on a page of this thread

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.