What's new

hehe let's post our photos here~!

RatTrap

GODLIKE
tee hee..

lol.. this'll be fun :p.. this is me and my babe :p.. now nobody can really say this isn't my babe though.. coz i made her into what she is today!.. so ha! :p.. hmm i guess that could be missleading huh? lol..

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
Yeah sk8bloke22 that happened twice (embarrassing).
Yes Martin this are normal names here in the Netherlands ask Redah (he'll find them normal dutch names as well)

LOL RatTrap :p

sk8bloke22

roll for life
i didnt know u were dating a dog..../me looks at the bitch in the corner. nice computer-generated image standing next to you though. :D

RatTrap

GODLIKE
in fear of making the joke become old.. hmmmm.. no i'll do it anyways..

well.. yeah.. later the same night raging fuel stopd by to show of his cheerful chrams :plain:..

who else want's in on the pic? :D..

sk8bloke22

roll for life
funny how the dog is in the exact same position. and raging fuel looks too happy, i think hes been messing with ur girl.

RatTrap

GODLIKE
i think i'm not gonna show you my photo album next time sk8bloke22 :(.. all you do is say mean things bout me girl and the dog and the world and bin ladin and even the music i listen too!.. i say no!.. i wanna see other ppl!.. goodbye!.. *slams door*.. and btw.. what me the dog and raging fuel do to my girl is our busyness!..

Jfletcher

Here's me a year ago after fixing three PC's in a row at work...
james15.jpg

OP
StonedConker

StonedConker

Jfletcher said:
Here's me a year ago after fixing three PC's in a row at work...

nice photo.where are you fROM? You look like german or dutch to me :)

Last edited:

blizz

yeah this bollocks about wembley has gone on long enough.

having said that I'd prefer the national Stadium in Manchester rather than Birmingham, because no one willingly goes to birmingham, they built the motorway so that you could go around the place to avoid it.

Jaz

Ex-Mod
blizz said:
yeah this bollocks about wembley has gone on long enough.
What, in that you English couldn't cope with the fact that we had a better stadium than you so you had to knock it down and rebuild it.. ;) Wales rules, Cymru am byth! :D