What's new

hehe let's post our photos here~!

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
Well I ain't a coward so I'll post my gf pic here :p
I don't have one (of myself) stored on my PC (and don't have a scanner , webcam or digital camera)

RatTrap

GODLIKE
and this is the xmas one.. (btw took long to post the 2nd one coz i think emutalk went nutz earlier when i was bout to post the 2nd one)..

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
Thanks RPGlover12 she isn't the beatifullest (hope , I spelled that right) gf i had see the pics of my old gfs

The first one is of Kelly Bouwmans this pic is about a year old but still she's pretty huh ? ???

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
The reason I'm with Mendy Smits (my gf now) is because she's the sweetest of the two btw Wendy's last name is Peters if you wanted to know that as well.

P.S : I still love you Wendy although we had some arguments a few months ago. Same goes for you Kelly

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
Mendy Smits (1st pic posted) i currently my gf I have this pic on my HD because she scanned it in and emailed it to me. (I don't have a scanner , webcam or digital camera so I can't upload any screens of me and her together and usually I don't take pics of me and my gf because I see them a lot)

And Wendy is my ex which I don't see that often anymore (I'm on a different school now) Same goes for Kelly

Martin

Administrator
Zero said:
Mendy Smits (1st pic posted) i currently my gf I have this pic on my HD because she scanned it in and emailed it to me. (I don't have a scanner , webcam or digital camera so I can't upload any screens of me and her together and usually I don't take pics of me and my gf because I see them a lot)

And Wendy is my ex which I don't see that often anymore (I'm on a different school now) Same goes for Kelly

Girls have names like that in The Netherlands? Sounds American. The only dutch people I know are Redah, Woot, and Atila. Those don't sound American. :D

sk8bloke22

roll for life
mendy and wendy...haha that rhymes. did u eva get the names mixed up...like saying 'i love u wendy' when u were talking to mendy.