What's new

hehe let's post our photos here~!

StonedConker thes photo apo kamia fili mou?Hehehe dustuxws exw toses polles auti ti stigmi pou den kserw poianis na valw:DAresw vlepeis,aresw:D

Jaz don't listen to them man,you're looking really cool:D

Well I see no photos,the way I see it there could be 2 reasons for
this situation:either people here are not brave enough or they just are so freakin ugly hehehe:D

2fast4u

:D *lol* hehe ... btw i don't see UR photo here, dude! ;)
i'd like to prove that i am a real person but i need a picture first (yeah i know u say thats another cheap excuse :innocent: ).

2fast4u

hey, i also watch cnn...:D

btw, can anyone tell me a way to make snapshots from an mpeg video? it doesn't work with the normal printscreen (the only picture of me right now is in a darn mpeg file).

Last edited:
OP
StonedConker

StonedConker

2fast4u said:
hey, i also watch cnn...:D

btw, can anyone tell me a way to make snapshots from an mpeg video? it doesn't work with the normal printscreen (the only picture of me right now is in a darn mpeg file).

cmon it's very easy to do.Search with keys for "screen capture software" in any popular search engine(google...) ,play your mpeg and with such a program you can capture anything you see in your desctop.If you have the Acdsee latest version there is an utility to do this(Screen capture).Also if you have CorelDraw you can do this easily with "Corel Capture"utility included with other corel programs:)(photopaint,corelTrace...)

hehe zero here is a reason to show you why i'll like the coffe shops(this one is really old,now i lead a quite life :innocent:

RPGlover12

well u dont have to see my face cause u dont want nightmares and u wont turn off the lights again cause u're afraid i will come at u at dark ;)
u wont sleep

Martin

Administrator
Hey...I've seen that guy before! It's the Doom Blair Witch. /me runs and hides in corner.

:p

RPGlover12

hellknight said:
when you run away by that you must see my ohoto:D ,but i don't will show it I think its better so:)
well if u show me ur photo i think am going to show mine even if its scary :p ;)

RPGlover12

Harteex said:
Hey StonedConker... smoking is baaaad :p
smoking sucks dont know why people smoke i hate smoking and i want to kill whoever did it and try to stop it stoned conker cause my uncle got killed bec of it :(

lets all say no for smokin ;) :p