me and Miami's sky !

TeamzSky.jpg

OP
StonedConker

StonedConker

Teamz said:
me and Miami's sky !

TeamzSky.jpg

nice photo hehe.My greetings to Gina who lives in montreal:).(The best f*ck ever o!o)

now something in Greek cause i'm gonna freak out!

xristina gamo to mou ti ston poutso tha ginei me sena...???.EXO SALTAREI TELEIOS LEOOOOO!!!

Martin

Administrator
Nice to see more pictures but...Members: 1,678. How many have posted their pics? Like 10? Cowards. :p

*Cough* Keith looks like a stripper *cough*

:D

Eddy

I Run This
you have the coolest avatar, salvador limones from grim fandango, best adventure game even made 2fast4u :-D

2fast4u

Eddy said:
you have the coolest avatar, salvador limones from grim fandango, best adventure game even made 2fast4u :-D

hehe, thx. :) it was time for a change.
i looovvee this game, dude. it's kinda sad that the adventures are very likely dead ??? ...

Eddy

I Run This
yeah, the game has a cool story line, very cool gameplay. and great gfx, even real good gfx now in 2002, and it was made back in 98, i picked it up again after i saw your avatar, and i love the game more than ever, the pre-rendered backgrounds are tight, manny calavera, meche, nooooooooo!

B*A*G*G

Emutalk Member... sorta
i never take pics of myself but i do take lots of pics of my women.
but please keep your filthy words to yourself cause she's MY bitch.

RPGlover12

Eddy said:
yeah, the game has a cool story line, very cool gameplay. and great gfx, even real good gfx now in 2002, and it was made back in 98, i picked it up again after i saw your avatar, and i love the game more than ever, the pre-rendered backgrounds are tight, manny calavera, meche, nooooooooo!
what game ???

Jaz

Ex-Mod
B*A*G*G said:
i never take pics of myself but i do take lots of pics of my women.
but please keep your filthy words to yourself cause she's MY bitch.
That's a nice pussy she's got there..

2fast4u

RPGlover12 said:
what game ???

what game?? GRIM FANDANGO!!! :) the best freakin' adventure game ever released!!! :colgate: right on the same level with Sam & Max: Hit the Road and DOTT!!! :colgate: :colgate:

2fast4u

i dunno. maybe coz most ppl want action elements like in tomb raider (thou most ppl probably only played it coz of the bitch :hrm: ...) and some puzzle elements. its sad but true. ??? i mean games like simon3d never never even released!

2fast4u

Josep said:
what no full throttle?! ARh! your insane if you forget that bomby game!:)

i didn't like it too much. it wasn't as twisted as the other ones and waaayyy too short. ???

i forgot about the monkey island series too btw ... and simon the sorcerer ... and (oh yeah!) maniac mansion! :)