What's new

Glide64 Screenshots

Remote

Although off topic, I've read numerious pages stating that Rare is going 3rd party... Any truth behind the rumors?

(*_*)MARK

SEE YOU L8TER MASTERB8TER
BY SMIFF

what I like about Rare, they're not afraid to put things in that most players won't get... also probably some in jokes and stuff. Makes the games stand out.

In JFG ending it has jimmy savile as one of those furball things and when he gives lupus and the others some medals he says "now then now then".:)

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
Smiff said:
what I like about Rare, they're not afraid to put things in that most players won't get... also probably some in jokes and stuff. Makes the games stand out.

actually, they arent so strong that it is the cause of their outstanding games. Rather, they confuse people and give players something to talk about for months (you should see the long debate on the purpose of PD's Cheese).

back on topic, wheres the bloody glide64 screenshots!?! they stopped more than half a page ago! Glide64's development seems to have quieted down somewhat...

gokuss4

Meh...
well, dave might be putting in a texture cache look up, which would speed the plugin up even more on parts with a lot of visual stuff. everything looks basically the same, except dave has fog in, but it doesn't look correct right now. so no screenies of fog unless someone else can like ogy or scorpiove.

gokuss4

Meh...
this one is a little good, the tri-force still hasn't been fixed all the way but it looks a little better, if someone can post a screenshot of what the triforce is suppose to look like from zelda 64, please by all means POST IT please!

Reznor007

If anyone is interested, I have a zip with many more pics of the Triforce and various other env. mapped objects.

Ogy

3Dfx Fanatic.
as requested: mario tennis

Glide64 version: 0.1791 FOG DEV

specs:
Intel Celeron 850 Mhz
Voodoo 5 5500 (official drivers) at 4x FSAA 640x480
Windows 98 SE

Ogy

3Dfx Fanatic.
here's mario golf,

Glide64 version: 0.1792 DEV (no fog)

specs:
Intel Celeron 850 Mhz
Windows 98 SE

if anyone wants a specific game screenshot, please ask.

Ogy

3Dfx Fanatic.
Yoshi's story isn't working (well, mostly anyway) and RE2 yes.. in a few minutes.

Ogy

3Dfx Fanatic.
here it is:

Glide64 version: 0.1792 DEV

specs:
Intel Celeron 850 Mhz
Windows 98 SE

btw: flacon4ever should post those CBFD shots any second

gokuss4

Meh...
Reznor007 said:
If anyone is interested, I have a zip with many more pics of the Triforce and various other env. mapped objects.

reznor007 send them to me, this could help dave out a lot with environmental mapped objects so he knows what they look like. send them to me via private message