What's new

Glide64 Screenshots

Dave2001

Hey, look at this :) F-Zero X with colored cars :D

Sorry this won't be in this release, the compat list is already being written & I'm not allowed to change anything :p

later

I want to make some screenshots too :blush:

But I get some graphics in Yoshi's Story and World Is Not Enough, but when the game really starts, I only get a black screen.

Is there a newer version than 0.1 that I can test maybe?

linker

Emutalk Member
later said:
I want to make some screenshots too :blush:

But I get some graphics in Yoshi's Story and World Is Not Enough, but when the game really starts, I only get a black screen.

Is there a newer version than 0.1 that I can test maybe?

You'll have to wait.

lasly

Joe Silvera
Dave2001 !! Please share ur knowldedge about F-zerox X With Rice and others plugins authors !!! :)

They have to put this support ! :)

Thx for u work

RICE> do you have the same result yet ?

Smiff

Emutalk Member
it's not fair to ask Dave to share things with other authors when they may not have shared things with him, is it? they seem to like figuring things out on their own, strange creatures :) ;)

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
icepir8 said:
Smiff, Most of us do share.
I noticed that because of all the screenshots of games that have showed up in the past few days from Dave2001, linker, and Rice. ;)

Dave2001

lasly said:
Dave2001 !! Please share ur knowldedge about F-zerox X With Rice and others plugins authors !!! :)

They have to put this support ! :)

Thx for u work

RICE> do you have the same result yet ?

It wasn't out of the ordinary, just a combiner changed to interpolate between env*shade and prim using t0, instead of just using t0 and shade. It would be even better if i could interpolate between env*shade and prim*shade, but i don't think that's possible since it would require two iterated colors.

btw, Icepir8 and many others have shared lots!

Dave2001

2bzy4ne1 said:
I noticed that because of all the screenshots of games that have showed up in the past few days from Dave2001, linker, and Rice. ;)

hehe, too bad the best changes always happen just after i make the "final version", like Majora's Mask last time, & now in the past two days we've fixed Duke Nukem 64, Castlevania's text, Extreme-G 2, and F-Zero.

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
Dave2001 said:
hehe, too bad the best changes always happen just after i make the "final version", like Majora's Mask last time, & now in the past two days we've fixed Duke Nukem 64, Castlevania's text, Extreme-G 2, and F-Zero.
Awww...... guess we'll have to wait again for those games to work. :satisfied I'll just laugh if it keeps on happening with future releases...:happy:

sk8bloke22

roll for life
ah well, if u had fixed everything, there would be nothing to wait for in future releases ;)

Last edited:

The Khan Artist

Warrior for God
Re: ONE WORD.....

Ogy said:
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That strikes me as a bit ironic. The arcade version was powered by 3Dfx hardware. Now the N64 version is, too. :cool:

But I still think the arcade version looked better. ???