Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Josep

Josep

eyerun4phun
hehe, i guess;)

duh rtcw is the best game ever

hope you were kidding about that;) rtcw was terrible!:) seriously!

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Josep said:
hehe, i guess;)

duh rtcw is the best game ever

hope you were kidding about that;) rtcw was terrible!:) seriously!

Dude, you thought that Max Payne was bad. See the point?

Raging Fuel

The jumbles man, the jumbles
Stalkid64 said:
/can`t be bothered arguing with narrow-minded people. BUT...
Super Monkey Ball - FUN.
Luigi`s Mansion - FUN.
Waverace - FUN.
Argue with that strange people.

I didn't say they weren't fun. But it's been awhile since I played a game that was as great as oot, or planescape torment. And so far I haven't played a single cube game that has lastability of more than 7 days.

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Ya, fuel has a point. The only game that I actually play for a while lately is JK2, all of the others tend to get boring rather quickly...

Macca

i'm not bored of ssbm yet and neither wave race, rogue leader on the other hand i haven't played for a while.

blizz

Raging Fuel said:

I didn't say they weren't fun. But it's been awhile since I played a game that was as great as oot, or planescape torment. And so far I haven't played a single cube game that has lastability of more than 7 days.

great games like OOT don't grow on trees though

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
Sean.Miller said:
i love rtcw with that nazi stuff in it and kewl flamethrower

i used to frequently play on the testmap, before the game came out, it was the best. but when it came out the other maps arent as tight as the beach was. Single player is too short. flamethrower was not what it used to be.

Fuel, you finished monkey ball in 7 days!?!?!

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Why would you stop playing SMB?

4-player gaming hasn't been this good since Mario Kart 64..

OP
Josep

Josep

eyerun4phun
i dunno, i loved most of the n64 games, now the gamecube is just taking most of those games and more and putting better graphics and sounds, and more stuff to do with those games;) good deal if you like nintendo already;)

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Josep said:
now the gamecube is just taking most of those games and more and putting better graphics and sounds

Yeah, but sadly that is what next-gen consoles are all about these days. Take PS2. Every other game that comes out for it is a souped-up PSOne title. The XBox is made up of sequels and Dreamcast rehashes. :plain:

Original titles are scarse nowerdays.. :p

KingTom

aka "Passion"
Blinx looks pretty damn original—not that everyone and their grandma at nintendo wouldn't have done it B4 if they had the capability—or do they?

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
rehashes and sequels get fanboys (do i even have to name names or point fingers?) of previous systems to buy the new ones. Thats why they are so common at the beginning of a system's life.

Status
Not open for further replies.