What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Federelli's Retexture Pack for Zelda OOT and MQ

The Dave

I started working on one, then I had to do a ton of undo's and couldn't go back as far as I wanted to so I'm quitting. If anyone wants to try and fix it up this is where I got:

Firon

No one has any idea about my hires texture problem? :S The delay only happens with the two big textures in OOT: the title screen and the map screen. Turning off hires textures removes the delay completely. I have a GeForce 5700U, trying to figure out if it's a plugin problem, my video card, or my drivers... I'm using Project 64 1.6, as well. It's even given me a BSOD once or twice when the texture takes too long to load.

Last edited:

Kerber2k

Federelli said:
I'd aprecciate a high Res scan of the box, a lot!
I hope this is what you were looking for...my scanner is only a year old but it still isnt as good as alot of them out there. 1600X1200 resolution so... its big enough so you can do whatever with it. Enjoy!
-Update Just uploaded optional PSD format to download. I didnt know if you guys use Photoshop or Gimp or whatever but here it is anyway. Just trying to make it easier for ya!

Last edited:

Gladiac0190

Federelli said:
Kerber i really aprecciate that, but i meant the Master Quest logo.
hmmm, the ZWW-Box does not contain big logo-images of MQ... in the little guide is a bigger one... i will do a scan -> tell, if it is big enoug...

//edit: too small...

Last edited:

Zeytok

I've finished the logo, please fed, test before say it's no good :saint:
One more time Gladiac0190 is right, can't find big logo...

like you can see, the "Master Quest" &Ocarina was not redone (I include the dump in the pack, if someone can do ;) )

btw, I've convert actual OOT logo files of "_rgb" + "_a" to "_all" format (include in the pack)

Zeytok

Kerber2k said:
-Update Just uploaded optional PSD format to download. I didnt know if you guys use Photoshop or Gimp or whatever but here it is anyway. Just trying to make it easier for ya!
"The Gimp" handles PSD and PSP format too :happy:

Firon

Yeah, I was looking through the files and they indeed are small textures, yet for some reason they still go funky on me. I think I'm just gonna reinstall Windows to see if it'll fix it, seeing as how my friend has the same video card, used the same exact textures and had no problems whatsoever.

Zeytok

please Kerber2k, can you scan little more clearly?
some problems of colors in the top of the "Zelda" word.

i think totally remake the title (OoT and OoT-MQ) because it's not perfect (apparently the origin is a jpeg, it's not centered, etc.)

I need a precis size:

Gladiac0190

Zeytok said:
I've finished the logo, please fed, test before say it's no good :saint:
One more time Gladiac0190 is right, can't find big logo...

like you can see, the "Master Quest" &Ocarina was not redone (I include the dump in the pack, if someone can do ;) )

btw, I've convert actual OOT logo files of "_rgb" + "_a" to "_all" format (include in the pack)
I like your work...

OP
Federelli

Federelli

Beta Tester
Zeytok while it's fine, the original logo is better, and that's not exactly the blue color of it :p.

As i said, just find a high resolution image of the logo, resize and split, then retouch.

Gladiac0190

Federelli said:
Zeytok while it's fine, the original logo is better, and that's not exactly the blue color of it :p.

As i said, just find a high resolution image of the logo, resize and split, then retouch.
hehe, JUST find a high-res image ;D
harharhar... i will search a bit... *sniffing*

//edit: no... is someone out there owning the original ura-zalda who could make a scan of his box? I don't think so... we should really use the OOT one and do some modifications. I find the mod by Zeytok quite good. Yes, this blue is not accurate, but that problem could be solved...

Last edited:

Zeytok

Federelli said:
if you test with the red color, they have the same problem ;)

Federelli said:
1)that's 2 week i search without find...
2)I no have a scanner... I can't scan hires myself

I don't think continue this one, I need a fresh scan to do them perfect!!

Last edited:

Zeytok

I think that Kerber2k can help me for that by scan with the need size :)

if i search with google, i only find some jpeg without very good quality...

ragnor

I'm doing a paper on the Origins and the projected future of the Mario and Zelda Franchises. If anyone who retextures on a regular basis could help me out, email me at [email protected] (crossposting between this and the Mario thread, but... w/e)
it's kinda spam, but I'm in a fix for some fast help. Get your name in a paper, and get my ass out of sling! (need an interview as a source)