What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Federelli's Retexture Pack for Zelda OOT and MQ

Shin_Gouki

its the question , photo realistic fire or cartoon style fire? IMO cartoon style would be betteR?
ah yeah AWESOME WORK so far :)
wbr Shin Gouki

Amon_Knives

Film Student
Cybertronic said:
I hate the fire, needs work...

Also, I may do some textures soon....
just gotta decide which ones to do..

I hate the fire too, That's why I'm trying to work on it, but everytime I do it still doesn't look real. The picture just stays still and never moves while the (inside) fire texture moves like it's real (texture by Fed and KMan). But the outside texture that gives it it's shape, just never moves so I need to find a way to make it look like it's moving without it moving at all, maybe an optical illution or something, I dunno, I'll have to look things up.

Hey Fed, I'm just curious, but when are you guys coming out with V.17? Oh, what am I complaining about, perfection takes time. Keep it up.

BTW Jokke_r, considering I used the same texture as the original and just added a rocky look into the same bricks, I don't see how you could think it is not true to the original.

Last edited:

Amon_Knives

Film Student
I redid the carpet textures. I've also posted a watered down version of the fire, but while moving, they still look fake so it's still a WIP.

QuickPaw

Feel the wrath of my tongue!
Amon_Knives said:
I redid the carpet textures. I've also posted a watered down version of the fire, but while moving, they still look fake so it's still a WIP.

Now THAT'S good fire! Much better than the first one.

TallgeeseIII

ok... i don't want to alarm anyone, but be warned, the sexyness of what i have created MIGHT kill you! you may want to only squint for the first few seconds before you take in all its majesty....

that's right, i did the impossible, i did a hi res subscreen.... it took 2 days, but i did it.

Last edited:

Amon_Knives

Film Student
TallgeeseIII said:
ok... i don't want to alarm anyone, but be warned, the sexyness of what i have created MIGHT kill you! you may want to only squint for the first few seconds before you take in all its majesty....

that's right, i did the impossible, i did a hi res subscreen.... it took 2 days, but i did it.

Cool, but the L and R buttons aren't there. Very impressive, but has anyone found a way to make a hires hyrule map yet? Keep it up TallgeeseIII.

TallgeeseIII

nope, sure isn't, i'll release it when i get home from school tomorrow, i have to rar-ify it and all, and amon, do you mean the L and Z buttons? (it's L and R in the gamecube version, L and Z on n64 for those unaware) because they're there, i just haven't redone them.