What's new

Emu64 HiP Thread

OP
NeTo

NeTo

Emu_64 HiP Coder
At the present time at now just the c++ basics. I don't think i will port this program in the near future, as i have got still to make some changes that (well see the date of the last post) have been waiting for sooome time.

Considering that i will have exams until way past new year. I may post some sign of live on mid juanary. Sorry to anyone that was waiting :(. After that, maybe i could think of a c++ port

About the plugins, i think i have got a soultion for that. It's external still, but seems to work well.

OP
NeTo

NeTo

Emu_64 HiP Coder
heh, www.spaceports.com isn't free anymore, so my page is gone.... forever. Well, not quite, but until i find another hosting service.

Oh, and let me go off topic a bit. Now that time has passed i read the whole thread again. I just wanted to say that considering it was my first time uploading an app in a forum (actually it was my first time at one :p) i had given too much 'propaganda' to the program. I will continue working on it, but this time without miracles announced ;) .

My apologies to anyone that thought that this app was just attemp for attention (well at first it was :rolleyes: )

ok, too much sentimentality for today :yucky:. Have fun with the util! (if you can muahaha)

Last edited:

rcgamer

the old guy
i just dled and tryed your app. Running kobe bryant nba courtside and with the limiter on in 1964 i got a smooth 50 fps, witch is what the game is supposed to run at, normally i get slowdown with thos game. I turned off the limiter and bammm it got up around 350 fps. I use windows xp. and i had your app set to auto. All I can say is that for me it did what you designed it for. Great job.
I wonder if some of these people saying it doesnt work are leaving the frame limiter on and expecting to see the ridiculous speeds.

Last edited:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
So neto, you still want a c++ port of your app? I could port it for you and perhaps tell you how to continue tweaking it.

OP
NeTo

NeTo

Emu_64 HiP Coder
I was thinking on posting the code for current version later on. University comes first until 15 so i'm stuck.

Well, if you have any interesting ideas, i'm all ears.