What's new

Direct64 v0.5 ALPHA

Kid A

Nevermind
Perfect Dark Problems

1- I dont know what happens with graphics here but, when I get close to it.. 2- ...disappear.
3- This is what i get when i choose camspy

Last edited:

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
MasterPhW_DX said:
With one of the newest Zelda Rips Legend of Zelda, The - Majora's Mask (U) ( GC-Version) [!] I got the following failure:
"Failed in Emulation Thread".
But did u know what's really scared?Both Jabo's Plugins loads it(and play) without an error message...More reports to come...

Class ;)

OP
Orkin

Orkin

d1R3c764 & g1|\|64 m4|<3R
I posted an updated version, not much new, though.

Also, I got bored at work today, so I made a logo. Check my avatar to see it (I'd post a larger version, but it's still at work). It doesn't really match the name of the plugin, but I guess I could always rename it. :freak:

Last edited:

rcgamer

the old guy
logo looks good. conkers is coming along very nicely, i can already see that shadows will be working.

Last edited:

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
This night I had a vision: I saw, that orkins plugin would b the 1st plugin which handle the microcode of A dark man with the whip, and after this vision I saw some dark flying objects in the sky...
What could it b?

Another thing: why it is a emulator prob, if the GC Version crashs with Direct 64 and not with other plugins?

Last edited:

rcgamer

the old guy
MasterPhW_DX said:
This night I had a vision: I saw, that orkins plugin would b the 1st plugin which handle the microcode of A dark man with the whip, and after this vision I saw some dark flying objects in the sky...
What could it be

you must be hitting the crack pipe to hard.

MasterPhW

rcgamer said:
you must be hitting the crack pipe to hard.
I think u got it... but I think it's just a matter of time orkin got it,too.
And I did'n mean the crack pipe! :p

ray16

The Grand Potatomaster
1. Yay, partially working dynamic lighting and shadows in CBFD. Maybe later in the plugins life it will fully work.

2. Text in wetrix is all messed up.

MasterPhW

In Animal Forest (don't know the real name right now, and emu isn't available now) your plugin let me cheat: You can (with a very low framerate) play the game, but you always have no collison, that means: I can walk through all walls, trees and even houses.
Great new cheat orkin. :p

revl8er

That Damn Good
It seems this plugin is really coming along nicely, pretty soon conkers will be working nearly perfect, who knows maybe orkin will get the rocket launcher to work properly.

lasly

Joe Silvera
Thx for this amazing plugin
I hope you wil keep the way u update this one .
Every fix release are really apprecied.

Concerning the Frame buffer effect , I'm very Surprised about the speed render.. It's a damn Great Cool Work

Wish you the best

See ya and keep the good work ! :)

Pokemoner

aka Saiko..
OMG...This is a great peice of work,Orkin..The first to show peach\Bowser transformation..&the first to show the menu of doubutsu no mori..Great work..

lasly

Joe Silvera
Here's some screenshot with my specs :

Geforce 4ti4200 , lastest forceware 611

The transition screen is banjo kazzoie seems to not be emulated , and Fzero cars are Yellow ! :) Finally mario tennis got some gfx problems as you can see.

First time in ran the latest version I get FLASHY full screen and Black screen in windowsed mode .. I relaunched it and then it was ok.. Dunno what's happened..

-Shadow-

Banned
I think it's that you haven't got a Pixel shader 2.0 Graphics card . Some routines , which need Pixel shader 2.0 aren't supported by you card ;)

Lol , toad looks like a Ebisumaru Look-alike ^_^

This B-K Framebuffer effect dousn't work for me , too

/edit : I wonder whats the numbers in the upper left corner on the banjo tooie screen are meaning , they aren't there in the (E) version , just in the (U) one o_O

Last edited:

-Shadow-

Banned
what's amazing is that command&conquer work flawless

It's not workin' flawless for me :C

Screen No. 1 : Briefing screen , misplaced textures
Screen No. 2 : Ingame , misplaced textures of the sidebar
Screen No. 3 : Startup screen ( shows nuthin' )
Screen No. 4 : Start menu

Show some screens , please , i really want to see it flawless ^^

Last edited:

lasly

Joe Silvera
H3ad5h0tter said:
I think it's that you haven't got a Pixel shader 2.0 Graphics card . Some routines , which need Pixel shader 2.0 aren't supported by you card ;)

Lol , toad looks like a Ebisumaru Look-alike ^_^

This B-K Framebuffer effect dousn't work for me , too

/edit : I wonder whats the numbers in the upper left corner on the banjo tooie screen are meaning , they aren't there in the (E) version , just in the (U) one o_O

Geforce 4 ti 4200 does'nt support pixel shader 2.0 !?
Where can i find a compatibility list ?

lasly

Joe Silvera
Trotterwatch said:
I recommend picking up Doomulations excellent graphics card tester from this thread:
http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=20224

I *think* the GF4 Ti supports up to Pixel Shader 1.4. It definately doesn't support 2.0, if it did then it'd be a DX9 part :)

Thx for this QUICK answer ! I hope I will not have to buy Another Card. I hope that all the Api will be compatible with PS 1.4.. :)

Last edited: