What's new

Chanka0.2 bugs post here

World Cup

seems that the "overclock" and "underclock" of SH4 CPU assigned to incorrect key.
It seems that when pressing "+" . the speed is slower
But pressing "-", the speed is faster
so now , CPU:50 is fastest
I turst that if the CPU can go to 0 (that should be 150) will be much more faster

hope u can fix this bug

jareg

Just A Guy
World Cup said:
seems that the "overclock" and "underclock" of SH4 CPU assigned to incorrect key.
It seems that when pressing "+" . the speed is slower
But pressing "-", the speed is faster
so now , CPU:50 is fastest
I turst that if the CPU can go to 0 (that should be 150) will be much more faster

hope u can fix this bug

No its not a bug some Pc the emulation speed goes faster if you decrease the Cpu rate and in some Pc the speed increases when you increase the Cpu

READ THE CHANKA MANUAL

Nemesys82

Sf3 work better now

Bugs:
- Powerstone 1 looping sound when ending a battle and i think (i'm not sure) whitch in the last but one battle (with pirate's captain) sounds often crash and you hear rumors but when you win this return normal.

- Jet grind radio is a little faster but character have problem with black images when they are still...not with they run

Brcue

MasterGamerM said:
When I try to boot any game, it goes to the date screen (where you set the date), then after i hit ok, it goes to it again, then after i hit ok again, it then goes to the DC main menu. What is wrong?
]

same here. :(
I can load games with .1, but not with .2a

Fullmetal_U

The two triggers act the same!
(what happend? in 00.1 it was fine!)
and the screen in cvs2 has some bugs
(in 00.1 it was fine)
so i need to use in the old gfx
33565815.jpg

Ex0skelet0r

Unreal Assasin
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterGamerM
When I try to boot any game, it goes to the date screen (where you set the date), then after i hit ok, it goes to it again, then after i hit ok again, it then goes to the DC main menu. What is wrong?
]

same here.
I can load games with .1, but not with .2a

copy the file dc_flash.bin from your chankast v0.1 folder

Vic

Hi everybody, I have the same problem as MasterGamerM and when I tried to
change the dc_flash.bin file the emu crashes.
I have a amd 2000+ (1.67) with 256mb and geforce 4 so I think meeting the minimum requirements...

mezkal

Man on a mission
Vic said:
Hi everybody, I have the same problem as MasterGamerM and when I tried to
change the dc_flash.bin file the emu crashes.
I have a amd 2000+ (1.67) with 256mb and geforce 4 so I think meeting the minimum requirements...

...almost.....a working brain and functional comprehension skills would probably help you make the most of Chankast (ie getting it to run)

:p

Mezkal

HowardC

Your post's soul is mine!
Not a bug, but more of a request. Could you add "throttle" and z/rz axis support to the next version of chankast? Xbox controllers work great for chankast because the shape is so similar to the orignal dc controller. Unfortuantely the L and R buttons won't work because on xbox drivers they are mapped to either Z/RZ or throttle 1 / throttle 2.

Thanks, and keep up the good work!

ray16

The Grand Potatomaster
Kid A said:
I have some graphics glitches in 2d.
My Card: Ati 9800pro All in Wonder

Try turning AA and AF off if you have them on, i've seen this happen in some PC games with 2D Sprites and/or background.

usepower

0.2a bug:)

Windows :5.1 (2600.)

IE : IE 6.0.2600.0000
DirectX :DirectX 9 (4.09.00.0902)

CPU:Intel Pentium Xeon Tualatin Processor(0.13μm) 1000MHZ

BIOS:Award Software International, Inc. 6.00 PG
MEM:391664 KB
HD:ST340810A 40G
Video Card:Intel(R) 82810E Graphics Controller

Bios:

Qubeley

I got the same gfx error mentioned by Fullmetal_U regarding Capcom VS SNK 2.
It does not matter whether I used the old_gfx version of 0.2a or the original 0.2a or whether I trigger the video options or not, the gfx errors remain.

Aside from gfx errors, Street Fighter 3: 3rd impact got a hugh speed boost and it runs very stable using version 0.2a.

Overall, I am very impress with this new version. Hopefully future version will resolve 2d gfx problems.

ray16

The Grand Potatomaster
usepower said:
Windows :5.1 (2600.)

IE : IE 6.0.2600.0000
DirectX :DirectX 9 (4.09.00.0902)

CPU:Intel Pentium Xeon Tualatin Processor(0.13μm) 1000MHZ

BIOS:Award Software International, Inc. 6.00 PG
MEM:391664 KB
HD:ST340810A 40G
Video Card:Intel(R) 82810E Graphics Controller

Bios:

Not a bug, it's your intergrated graphics, it's not supported. GeForce or Radeon is required.

Last edited:

Talas

Son of the Sky
I just tried Tony Hawk 2. And with 0.02 Alpha there are more graphic glitches than with 0.01. I´ll try to post shots tomorrow.