What's new

Chanka Compatability List

fallenangel2005

to all the People that got giant gram 2000 to work can you please tell me how you did it becuse i have tried everything but no luck it just keeps me at the cd screen. also if anybody has sonic 2 it just gives me a screen of nothing but blur but the game is on but the only way i can see it is by using wirefram.

Last edited:

CooLa

SSj4 Warrior
Sonic Adventures, right after the sega logo u must underclock the cpu to 50, and U MUSTN'T play it in fullscreen.

Buzz Lightyear: U people say that it is unplayable, me and my friends tested it on 5-6 computers and it works fine. U just need to underclock the CPU for the whole time.

Pavlik

CooLa said:
Sonic adventures 1:
When i go to train to go to mystic ruins emulator freezes... Help guys, I wanna play sonic...
Buy DreamCast system. It is cheap in this times.

fallenangel2005 said:
to all the People that got giant gram 2000 to work can you please tell me how you did it becuse i have tried everything but no luck it just keeps me at the cd screen.
Do You have a selfboot version??

fallenangel2005 said:
also if anybody has sonic 2 it just gives me a screen of nothing but blur but the game is on but the only way i can see it is by using wirefram.
wrong GFX card my friend :)

fallenangel2005 said:
to the person that said about sonic to underclock how do i go about doing this
"+" and "-" on the keyboard

Last edited:

kpoch

mvc2

on my pccause these errors

Marvel vs Capcom 2: some times Crashes before Capcom Logo
GuiltyGearx: crash before Dream Logo

i use DaemonTools on

p4ht 3.6 extreme edition
winxp pro whitout service pack
ati radeon 9800 256mb ddr
512mb ddr 3200
chankast alpha 0.2.5

this is my bios file and chankast

please i need to play

Tournament Games please givme a solution

mvc2
guilty gear
streefigther 3rd strike

Pavlik

Stezo2k said:
<font color=red><b>Not working/Not playable:</b></font> :bye3:

90 Minutes Sega Championship Football: Black screen (thx yop)

Hey. I think YOP had Echelon version with intro. I ripped GD and it working fine. Menus are invicible - use Zwrite to see options and off it on mach. Game speed is good (50-60 FPS) only at menus. In game has only 20-25 FPS / nothing missing / some very small glitches on score after goal = playble. I will post some screens tommorow.

EDIT - Pics:

title.jpg

table.jpg

kickoff.jpg

inmach.jpg

Last edited:
OP
Stezo2k

Stezo2k

S-2K
cheers Pavlik, nice to see more games working which others havent got to work ;)

keep up the good work

spunky

mad dog...
[The Ring - Terror's Realm] + [Mahjong Taikai II Special] works not, black screen after sega boot logo.

Infinism

Zell said:
Might as well post here again.

Ikaruga works, but music synchronization is a bit wrong, invisible bullets in second level. One enemy formation near the end of first level seems wrong...

The same thing happens to me in the 2nd level (invis. bullets). Is there a setting I can change to fix this? Because other people who have posted here don't seem to have any problems at all with the game.

The_hero_fire

Well i have to say, this is pretty playable for my S3 Prosavage , in crazy taxi 2 though u ppl with f^$@*~g better GFX cards :yucky: :paperbag: :homestar: but yeah my PC is pretty under requirements but i bet my PC is used of me pushing it to da MAX! anyways PICCY!

[EDITED!:] I also have to say this is not about the GFX this is the SFX...the sound is crap music (choppy) & sound (the sounds repeat twice) :whistling

Last edited:

Neat Hedgehog

Vigilante 8: 2nd Offence is listed as being unplayable due to huge graphical errors, but when I run it, it looks perfect. The only thing that is wrong with it is that the intro runs at about 5fps, and the menus are funky but still very managable. I get about 50fps throughout while ingame, though.

asmith

sombody plz tell me how to get RE:code veronica work on any emulation i've been trying for 29 hrs without sleep so u should no how i feel,look right now so plz help me

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
asmith said:
sombody plz tell me how to get RE:code veronica work on any emulation i've been trying for 29 hrs without sleep so u should no how i feel,look right now so plz help me
Wrong thread for this question. You also shouldn't post the same thing twice in 2 different threads.

justin023

Dominated Master Quest
Sonic Adventure is playable for the first level, then it crashes at the mystic ruins even when I set the cpu to 50. Has minor glitches on the sprites. Also is there any way to SAVE THE GAME on this thing???

SlackerpunK

Anyone using Chanka with Geforce TNT2 M64? I tried playing F355 Ferrari it plays the sound but the boot image is blurry and it gets stuck there. I am not sure if its the game or the video card. I tried using both v0.2a and v.25

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
SlackerpunK said:
Anyone using Chanka with Geforce TNT2 M64? I tried playing F355 Ferrari it plays the sound but the boot image is blurry and it gets stuck there. I am not sure if its the game or the video card. I tried using both v0.2a and v.25
No offense, but that's a pretty old card to be trying this particulare emultor on, and if I had to guess, I'd say that's why you're getting lousy video.;)