What's new

Chanka Compatability List

yop

Mad Programmer
Dino Crisis, works great with chankast 0.2
in some zones speed is 2x faster than normal

mezkal

Man on a mission
Wow, that's some detailed feedback Pimp. Don't go into any more detail. Please. The screenshots and LIST of the games that you have that no longer work in 'o2a alpha' (What is that exactly?) is more than enough really.

:p

But really you could have summed it up so eloquently with just

"some that was working ok"

Oh wait....you did that! Silly me :p

Mezkal

lenselijer

Here are my results with the new version + screens

vigilante 8 - menus are mostly black, but ingame is good!
buggy heat- menus are scrambled, but ingame is nice!
qbert - crashes the emu
alien front online - black screen
bang! gunship elite - crashes the emu
bangai-o - whole gamec only shows half of the screen, shows title screen and then it plays the game demo (with huge graphics bugs), black screen when you go ingame
mtv skateboarding - hangs after intro movie
mars matrix - crashes the emu after echelon intro
nhl 2k2 - crashes the emu after echelon intro
sega smash pack - works fine (slow although)
sno cross - crashes the emu
star wars power battles - works fine!

Klesk24

new bugs in 0.2a and not in 0.2

did anyone get notice more texture corruption in 0.2a? I played through project justice on 0.2 with near flawless graphics, and replayed on 0.2a, and got some texture weirdness on a few character models... however, this version is more stable than the previous... just thought I let you know....

Aks

duh... can't believe I didnt think of that, thanks!, oh and I did the puyo puyo bios picture change check it out :p
PuyoBios.JPG

jareg

Just A Guy
Okei a little my testing

Grandia 2-Goes into the menu but then when i push start it crashes :(
RE-CV-Otherwise great but sound problems when you play a little bit :)
Ikaruga-A lot faster then before but some gfx problems
Skies Of Arcadia-Didnt boot (The echelion pack)
DOA2 Limited Edition-Crashes after Sega logo
Soul Calibur-Runs great almost full speed with some gfx glitches in vs screens

Waan2k

Emutalk Lover :)
yeah Ikaruga is a lot faster for me gets to 70 fps sometimes, but when bosses and stuff come around it goes to about 30 fps

ThunderGod65

klesk24, may i ask for the files names of your Project Justice and how u manged to play it? I have the game but when i load it, it goes to Now Loading screen then back to the bios page again....if it possible, can u tell me how u burn that game? I burn mine using the bin2boot methond

MAD_BOY

weird guy
just tested sonic adventure 2, it works on full speed, but sometimes there's a glitch that makes the screen black for a sec

Chrono-Hunte

Finished Testing DoA2:LE JAP and its Marvles. Finished Soul Calibur USA Ver and its working good. Tested Zomibie Revange and Tokyo Bus Guide JAP all works fine.