What's new

Chanka Compatability List

Guru64

Klesk24 said:
Apparently, DOA2 LE still isn't working... gets past the sega screen and then freezes. tried both versions, old and new gfx... anyone get different results?

Same here :(

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
ray16 said:
It's cool that Soul Caliber works now, but is the character select screen totally black for anybody else? I have to blindly pick a character but it works great in-game.

It isn't black for me, but it's not correct (damn geforce problems. Green background and character photos look distorted :yucky: At least I can pic a character :D).

jdsony

Regular Dead or Alive 2 works great. It's a little slower than most of the other games but the graphics are really near perfect.

The Utopia bootdisk runs now but it doesn't boot anything if I switch disks.

San Francisco Rush 2049 goes through the menus but freezes before racing.

Looney Tunes Space Race works really well but the characters are all yellow instead of being textured.

Last edited:
just to say
ggxx is now glitches free and i have finish the arcade mode
whereas in 0.1 it hanged after a battle
same thing for daytona it doesn't hang anymore :)

MAD_BOY

weird guy
DOA2 --> no glitches found (yet), runs almost at full speed (25/30 fps)
Ikaruga --> slowdown at the beginning of a chapter, no glitches found (yet)
StuntGP --> works great, text that comes in the memorycard menu is a bit transparent

tested on:
p4 @ 3Ghz
512mb ram
Ati Radeon 9800 pro

Klesk24

Regular DOA2 and not the LE you say? Will give it a try as soon as I get it... what's the difference between the two versions featurewise anyways?

Also, are you using a cd image or an actual cdr in drive?

Last edited:

ray16

The Grand Potatomaster
Nevermind, it works. For some reason there's a delay, I let it sit there for a few seconds and the character screen appeared. It's a bit ugly though. Ah well, it looks great in-game so who cares?

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
VMS Browser and Gamefaqs is your friend. :evil:

Ray: At least yours looks better than mine, damn GeForce.. oh, and I don't get the delay for some reason, it's instantly there. Hm, get some you lose some I suppose. :p

refraction

PCSX2 Coder
Right heres my testing results, only a couple of games

Phantasy Star Online: Same problems as on 0.1
F355 Challenge: now hangs on the sega logo instead of AV error
Dead Or Alive 2 LE: same as F355
Super Street Fighter 2X: Playable same as 0.1 but background graphical errors much worse.

R00ster

Virtua Fighter 3TB
Virtua.jpg

It works , but the sound repeats itself in the menu, not in the fight.
To prevent stupid questions, after the sega logo the screen gets black, you have to push a button to go on.

I´ve got 25fps stablewithout tweaking(like setting the priority higher)
My System : 2,2 Athlon XP 512MBRam and a Geforce 4200 with 64mbs memory.

refraction

PCSX2 Coder
Right heres my testing results, only a couple of games

Phantasy Star Online: Same problems as on 0.1
F355 Challenge: now hangs on the sega logo instead of AV error
Dead Or Alive 2 LE: same as F355
Super Street Fighter 2X: Playable same as 0.1 but background graphical errors much worse.

R00ster

Speed Devils
speed.jpg

It works but you cant see the ingame menus(tried both versions)
And there is a little controll problem with my analog stick, when i change the direction the camera changes too.
The game is too fast, i guess the frame counter dont works right, maybe its supposed to be 120 fps.

MAD_BOY

weird guy
found something in doa2, when you get to the score board, you get the background like the sniper in silent scope looked in 0.1

yop

Mad Programmer
utopia boot cd, allows you to eject an insert a new disc while in utopia screen, boot the cd inserted ( not always ), but not the game I tried didn't booted

Last edited:

R00ster

Shenmue 1
It´s already known that its works
It works almost perfect, to avoid graphical glitches on the main character turn on zwrite and alpha test zwrite (options-->configure video)

shenmue.JPG

Klesk24

powerstone 2 still craps out after extended play... I got as far as the last level in arcade mode before chankast crashed... but this is way longer than before....