What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Cell Zelda MOD Update!!!!!!

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
No prob, i just get so annoyed when people ask for help all the time, and don´t go to the actual help thread..

ivan378

it looks great.
the only thing that i would change if i were the project-maker, is the grass...looks like big undetailed green things on the floor, and when you enter hyrule field (going out of kokiri forest), the path disappear as you approach it

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
The Arwin isn't retext because it's a cheat. I don't have the texture. If someone can dump and send me the texture then i can retextured it.

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
you've got a plugin or hardware problem , maybe update drivers of your 3d Card

San Starko

Thought i'd better register and say a big thank you to Djipi for this mod. Fantastic stuff.

Only found it by a complete fluke, spotted the TNA v ROH mod video on youtube, then from there managed to end up here, and seen this mod. It's given me a reason to get my N64 emulator setup again. Great stuff.

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
EmuFan said:
Get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out GET OUT!!! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT?!?!? THIS IS NOTA HELP THREAD!! YOU WOULD HAVE NOTICED THAT IF YOU HAD READ THE ENTIRE THREAD, ITS NOT THAT LONG!! GET A GRIP PEOPLE; AND LEAVE ALL HELP-QUESTIONS OUT OF THIS THREAD!! LETS KEEP IT CLEAN!!

someone needs to take a chill pill.

anyways, the mod pack looks cool, good work on it Djipi, not using it myself, but you've done some good work here.

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
Well, if you look at the 200-page monster that is Federelli´s thread, then you´ll see why i freak a bit..

DarkCreed

Emulating Life
I may be wrong but it seems you have not once actually given a link TO the help thread instead of bitching....just my casual observation...

Noglory

well you know how people are!.. when i first come here i looked at EVERY POST...i was here along time that night looking.. and only got i think 3 packs and all others zip by zip..

DarkCreed

Emulating Life
Well, props to him for actually giving a link, after reading 10-15 of Emufans negetive posts, I must have just stopped paying attention and missed where he actually DID link the help thread, and on another note, the stickied help thread was certainly not self evident considering federali was not in my knowlede a part of the cell shade mod, making that sticky somewhat deceptive, I come from other emulation communities that have help threads very specificly labeled to a specific project, but as I see, things are a bit different here, thnx for the replys none the less.

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
I just want to make this clear: I concider Djipi a friend, and i just don´t want this thread to be bombarded with questions about how to get it to work, or so on..It shouln´t be that hard to understand. I´m a good guy, so i´m sorry if i overreact.

EDIT: About my negative posts, 10-15? Please, i have a total of 7 possibly negative posts, and they are all meant well. And Djipi has actually thanked me for making the point.

Last edited: