What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Cell Zelda MOD Update!!!!!!

AleX_XelA

Bluesummers is right, the music was very well chosen indeed, and this is the best Zelda Fan Work I have ever seen! It should be posted in ZFGC.

If someone could help me though, check help thread.

linkenski

when my plugin begins to load the new hires textures i thought "YEAH!" but when the game started, there was no new textures. what am i doing wrong?

SWAT_Marc

Ind. Design Student
Mollymutt said:
This is a bad idea. I agree that Djipi is extremely talented, but alerting the big N about our little website might just get us shut down. Nintendo is famous for closing emulator sites. Yes we don't share or give out locations for roms, but who knows what might happen if they cought wind of what's going on here.
I suggested sending the celda pack to a video game mag, and it wasn't met with much approval for the same reason

The thing is that what you're doing is not illegal AFAIK. You're just creating new textures which are loaded without modifying the ROM. Modifying the ROM (the software) is illegal.

I don't know what Nintendo may think of you, but they should be proud of having such fans.

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
i use wind waker style so i use some of wind waker texture and that is not really legal. Work on texture an modify the style is ok but reproduct (even if it's not exactly the same) other texture is illegal (copyright....)

J-Nic

Zelda Guru
this hi-res texture project is probably one of the best things I've seen happen to ocarina of time (aside from all the beta and alpha stuff) I showed my friend your texture project and he was simply blown away. (as was I) keep up the good work, Djipi !

Last edited:

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
Djipi, i just noticed that your english has improved a lot lately..Doesnt really have anything to do with this thread, i just had to mention it:)

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
thanks emufan , owing to you , i can improve my english , just for you , because it's an english forum and i have you , all friends of emutalk , for giving you pleasure with all my mod. Thanks man

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
Your welcome! I certantly didn´t expect a responce THAT positive, just a thanks would do. you´re probably the nicest damn cool guy that is in this forum!

NSCXP

does anybody know if jabo will be releasing his new plugin soon?
will it support hires textures?

please reply

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
NSCXP said:
does anybody know if jabo will be releasing his new plugin soon?
will it support hires textures?

please reply
Wait for the public release of Project64 1.7.

ragnor

Djipi, I have a humble request. Last year, I was watching this project, and I see that it has grown immensely in the year that passed, but... the parts of the menu that are missing in English are a bit jarring... I was hoping you could either include the French Titles (I bet I could live with those) or just chop out the actual title, or even just put a Block Letter title over them... it's just so sad to see the beautiful screen missing it's top quarter.

AleX_XelA

Well it seems the problem with my mod is that the .torrent I downloaded wasn't complete, I've been looking closely at the files and I'm missing some of the textures, could someone re-upload or create another Torrent out of the COMPLETE package? (with the update?). It shouldn't take you longer than 10 minutes and I'm sure you'll help 10 times as more people.

Anyway, I was skimming through my OoT Cheat list, and I saw the Arwing code, well I was wondering if the Arwing was also re-textured? Can someone who has the complete package confirm this? Otherwise it shouldn't be too hard to re-texture.