What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Cell Zelda MOD Update!!!!!!

Torrean

Nevermind my question, I didn't need it answered, so I deleted it. Anyway, thanks for the great textures, it really gives me a reason to go through it again!

XanderRain

If I need help what i the problem?

XanderRain said:
Oh really thank you muddy, I download the torrent, now I have the files but, somebody can tell my the correct configuration of the plugin for the better game experience?

Please :bouncy:
Ok I does that question because on the first post Dijipi say that his mod is complicated to install, I downloaded the files for a torrent than muddy posted, inside the files doesn't exist any readme, please I need the better config for this mod, somebody can tell me something? or upload the readme file!!??

Thanks

M[u]ddy

With complicated to install he meant the way, how to integrate the update into the old pack, without having double textures.
This was already done in the torrent.
The readme only describes how to do it and has nothing to do with the configuration of the Rice plugin.
The perfect settings for rice are very different for each computer and sometimes even variate in different games.

XanderRain

oh weel, thanks muddy for make that torrent, and answere my question, well, I'll go to see how work better for my.

I really apreciate all help and all this work, God bless you all. :)

WhiteX

The thank you post.

Thank you Djipi, for making the sole reason i dloaded pj 64, 3 years ago, worth to dload smth again.
Thank you muddy, for making Djipi´s work more accessible through torrent.

tailslol

sorry if im late but if you need to rename the wole pack you can use a free program caled Rename-it! im using it for use the pack with ZELDA MASTER QUEST ;)

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
Djipi, i figured out that the square appear very rarely, and it happens all of a sudden sometimes, so it is probably plugin-related. Anyway, here are some shots of this amazing pack!

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
Well, we haven´t heard from Orkin in a looong time, so i´m not so sure. Djipi got it from him for testing purposes, and to help him with the pack. Don´t ask Djipi to get the plugin, he made a promise to Orkin to keep it to himself, so he´s not gonna give it to you. Not EVER, unless Orkin gives green light.

The Dave

I wish someone could track down orkin and just get him to release the code for the cell-shade effect and maybe have people openly tweak it and release it.

Magitaro

Does anyone know what Continent Orkin's disappeared to? He's out there somewhere...

...He could be watching you right now.... :ninja:

Last edited:

tailslol

realease the cell shade code? good idea it can be merged with the rice code for the new wersion of rice plugin

NX 2.0

How can i install this pack i dont understand i just have a file name
Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (E) (V1.0) [!]
how do i install please help me i want to install it :n64: :cheers:

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
NX 2.0 said:
How can i install this pack i dont understand i just have a file name
Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (E) (V1.0) [!]
how do i install please help me i want to install it :n64: :cheers:
Get the hell out, and go somewhere else!! I don´t even care if you are new..

EDIT: Sorry, overreacting a bit. But seriously, go to the help thread

Last edited: