What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Beta version 6.1.1 beta10

jbreuer

Another problem

Thanks for your help, perhaps you can help me with another problem I have.

When I use the normal plug-in the graphics look like this:

When I try to use the Rice's Video plugin 6.1.1 Beta 10 the next thing happened:

After this I thought the cel shaded textures where loaded but it looked like this:

I tried several Ocarina of Time Roms but they all had the same effect. I hope somebody can help me.

jbreuer

gandalf said:
juaz

plug-in problem
you checked "wireframe rasterization" in the plug-in configuration

Ok thanks now I've just got 1 small problem left:

The rest of the game looks perfect it's really great but I just miss these few textures.

EDIT: already got it fixed by turing off the normal blender.

Last edited:

True X Unknown

I have a problem with Mario Kart 64 Textures, where the top halfs of the racers (including your racer) do not change when they rotate the kart. [Seen on all Screenshots]

Also in the Post Race Stats, the background color for the Text is flickering/switching from a color (most of the time white) to black. [Seen on Screenshot #3 (Colored BG) and #4 (Black BG)]

Here are Screenshots:

My Computers Specs:
Windows XP Professional SP2
2.0GHz Celeron w/ 400FSB
256MByte DDR PC2100
32MByte Radeon 7200
SoundBlaster Live! 24-bit

cpicon92

Tails Fanatic!
True X Unknown said:
I have a problem with Mario Kart 64 Textures, where the top halfs of the racers (including your racer) do not change when they rotate the kart. [Seen on all Screenshots]

Also in the Post Race Stats, the background color for the Text is flickering/switching from a color (most of the time white) to black. [Seen on Screenshot #3 (Colored BG) and #4 (Black BG)]

Here are Screenshots:

My Computers Specs:
Windows XP Professional SP2
2.0GHz Celeron w/ 400FSB
256MByte DDR PC2100
32MByte Radeon 7200
SoundBlaster Live! 24-bit

The karts not rotating, I don't know, I've never had that problem.
The colors flashing, that seems to happen to everybody who uses rice's plugin, I have several computers, and it does that on all of them.

Clements

The Kart thing Probably a video card/driver issue, since I can't reproduce it. The other one is probably a bug in the plugin.

True X Unknown

It was a Driver Issue, Clements. I downloaded the latest version [except for the Dell that I wish to bash with a mallet.] and the problem was solved, I wish I checked my drivers in the first place.

ambar

2 problems

I am using PJ64. and using beta 10 of this plugin.
I made so many mario kart new textures and all of them worked great.
but I am always having 2 problems, even when hi-res option is not enable.
1.screen flicker.
2.A problem with character faces.
I want to know that does anyone else have this problem. and suggestion.
Pics:-

Nifler

Hello,
I have a problem with this plugin and PJ64.
All the games are lagging - that means that they are stopping for like a second.
This problem occurs with all versions and only with directx.
When i change to OpenGl, theres no more problem, but it is flickering and i cant fix this.
The funny this is, that this problem does not occur with 1964.
Specs:
Athlon64 3200+
X800 XL
1gb Ram
Please help me :D

ambar

yea it happens with directX only. openGL gives good quality. But there is a single big problem with openGL that I can only see shadows, not players.
and my video, sound and other drivers are up to date.

and in future will there be a plugin with which we can even inject hi-res texture to games. if its posible, it will be great!!!

True X Unknown

cpicon92 said:
the last time this happened to somebody, it was a driver problem, try updating your drivers.

Well turns out today, the problem returned, I did only play the game once when it worked.
Also it affects the Driver Select screen as well.
I forgot to mention this early before, I ran this on PJ64. I plan to test it on 1964.

Problem Recap:
The top halfs of the Driver Select Portraits and the In-Game Driver Sprites are not working properly.
So far only affects old Video Cards, Radeon 7200 32MB and Intel Intergrated Video on Dell GX110 PCs. As for ambar's card, I don't know.

EDIT:
Same problem with 1964.

Last edited:

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
There's a bug for Majora's Mask dump texture , when you got the pig mask , i can't change the texture because they dump BUT they doesn't loads!!

There's a issues for that?