What's new

Audio Plugin v0.50

crhylove

Banned
doom.... switch to winamp NOW. besides the huge DRM crap that is WMP, sound quality, memory usage, and plugins are ALL about, i don't know FIFTY MILLIONx better in winamp 2.x...

just so u know.

rhy

karth95

Lord of the Cats
so, to phrase it somewhat coherantly, would it be possible to implement 5.1 (Not full surround, I know the n64 is two channel) but make it so it pipes the sound to all 6 speakers? I play now, and it only does the front two.
--Karth

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
crhylove said:
doom.... switch to winamp NOW. besides the huge DRM crap that is WMP, sound quality, memory usage, and plugins are ALL about, i don't know FIFTY MILLIONx better in winamp 2.x...

just so u know.

rhy
I'm not the one who requires the best quality for sound...
WMP will suffice.

crhylove

Banned
it's not about sound only, it's also about over all machine speed, DRM, ethics, style, efficiency, quality of life.... doom, seriously, don't make me come to your house, uninstall wmp and install winamp 2.8x. it'd be a hell of a drive (probably) and it will take you <15 min probably. do this for YOU doom. YOU'RE worth it!

rhy

LD.

*poke*
Ignoring the fact that uninstalling WMP on XP is virtually impossible, I'll just agree with crhylove. Using WMP is like using a fork to eat soup!

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
First of all i can't uninstall wmp...
Secondly, my system is so fast that it runs flawless in any case.
Thirdly, i kinda like all the effects that wmp has.
Fourthly, wmp can play videos, and mp3 as well...
Fifthly, it can play wma, which takes half the space of a mp3.

I know i'm worth winamp...but i take kinda unnecessary to download it when i already got a player, even though it's badly coded.

crhylove

Banned
OMG DOOM. wmp is THE WORST VIDEO PLAYER. go get bsplay! please doom, wmp sucks the bannana... go get winamp and bsplay. i have no reason for this propoganda, but your improved lifestyle.

Stezo2k

S-2K
didnt like Bsplay much, i still use WMP 9 for DivX :p and on top of that the sounds pretty damn enanced thx to windows xp plus! :) i quite like wmp for movies

Stez

LD.

*poke*
If you have to use Media Player in XP, at least use v6.4! (start -> run -> mplayer2.exe)

ElGatoAzul

Winamp,WMP....
Isn't this post about AZI next plugin?

let Doomulation use de player he wants and stay on topic! ;)

LD.

*poke*
Point taken.

I really, really hope that this plugin sorts out those issues with sound sync in games that have audio playing at different rates to video. They've been annoying me for a while now.

tbag

LD. said:
Point taken.

I really, really hope that this plugin sorts out those issues with sound sync in games that have audio playing at different rates to video. They've been annoying me for a while now.

Same as sometimes i get major crackling very rarely though but still annoying :(

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
winamp 3 does an absolute awful job at playing videos

and uses more processor power and does things nearly identical to winamp 2.xx
i don't see the need to use it