What's new

Audio Plugin v0.50

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
Back to the topic - Azi said he would like to release this in October!!! It is the 23rd so it must me mouth wateringly close. I can't wait
Any status update Azi?
Grant64

Lillymon

Ninja Princess
Relax guys! Azimer probably has the plugin ready but is testing it until the 31st October comes so he can have an amazingly bug-free and feature-laden plugin ready right when he said! :D

F

Flare

Lillymon said:
Relax guys! Azimer probably has the plugin ready but is testing it until the 31st October comes so he can have an amazingly bug-free and feature-laden plugin ready right when he said! :D

:apollo: :colgate:

tbag

Lets just hope nothing bad has happened eg. HD crash etc..
as this has happened to many emu authors ;)

karth95

Lord of the Cats
Heh, I think he got so tired of people suggesting that he create a plugin to replace the whole n64 audio system he left.

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
karth95 said:
Heh, I think he got so tired of people suggesting that he create a plugin to replace the whole n64 audio system he left.

Thats where you are dead wrong... Of Corse Azimer has a personal life... So He just cant sit at his computer all day working on a plugin... But He Still Works on it... Dont ever say that Azimer has left because that wont be for a really long time... :plain2:

tbag

Come on Azimer this has been viewed by 4900+ people and many of us are getting very very hungry ;)