What's new

Audio Plugin v0.50

karth95

Lord of the Cats
I apologize, I didn't mean it that way. (no ability to SOUND like I'm joking on a forum...) Honestly though, I would have stopped reading this thread if I were him, I'd get tired of people asking for things that I'd already explained were not possible.

karth95

Lord of the Cats
I can't believe he put a date on it, even a tentative one. I wouldn't, especially with the crazy amount of possible backlash some of the nutty people here give when a date falls through.

zorbid

I think he's adding one more day to the release date every time someone posts bs in this thread. :stupid:

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
I really don't mind the wait. You don't see me replying all the time asking it's blah blah blah, when is it going to come out? Just take your time with it and when you feel it is ready, then you can release it. Until then, peace out. :thumbsup:

F-3582

Sorry, I had to...
This is in my opinion one of the reasons why Azimer decided to leave the scene:

"WhenwillitbereleasedWhenwillitbereleasedWhenwillitbereleasedWhenwillitbereleasedWhenwillitbereleasedWhenwillitbereleasedWhenwillitbereleasedWhenwillitbereleasedWhenwillitbereleasedWhenwillitbereleasedWhenwillitbereleasedWhenwillitbereleasedWhenwillitbereleasedWhenwillitbereleasedWhenwillitbereleasedWhenwillitbereleasedWhenwillitbereleasedWhenwillitbereleasedWhenwillitbereleasedWhenwillitbereleasedWhenwillitbereleasedWhenwillitbereleasedWhenwillitbereleasedWhenwillitbereleasedWhenwillitbereleased?"

Do you really think that he will work faster everytime you ask for the new release?!? :angry:

Please pay programmers a little more respect :)

tbag

I guess we wont see the release for awhile so until then

"Put'em on safe and let'em hang boys"
What games tha from? ;)

Valek

F-3582 said:
This is in my opinion one of the reasons why Azimer decided to leave the scene:

"WhenwillitbereleasedWhenwillitbereleasedWhenwillitbereleasedWhenwillitbereleasedWhenwillitbereleasedWhenwillitbereleasedWhenwillitbereleasedWhenwillitbereleasedWhenwillitbereleasedWhenwillitbereleasedWhenwillitbereleasedWhenwillitbereleasedWhenwillitbereleasedWhenwillitbereleasedWhenwillitbereleasedWhenwillitbereleasedWhenwillitbereleasedWhenwillitbereleasedWhenwillitbereleasedWhenwillitbereleasedWhenwillitbereleasedWhenwillitbereleasedWhenwillitbereleasedWhenwillitbereleasedWhenwillitbereleased?"

Do you really think that he will work faster everytime you ask for the new release?!? :angry:

Please pay programmers a little more respect :)
So uh..when will it be released?

tbag

Well it really depends on who in the Apollo team is gonna take it over anyhow its gonna be awhile i reckon so like i said sit back and relax ;)