What's new

animal forest translation?

iMartin

801DAE8B0002
It'd be awesome if someone could actually translate the whole game and just apply a patch to make everything in English. Great work guys...keep it up.

ThE MaSTeR 3

Translation Now Possible!

doubutsunomori5ns.jpg

Thanks 2 the new rice plugin it Should be possible 2 translate the game now!

Quvack

GMwizard: pretty slowly, i've been really busy with life and im back at Uni now, plus I've been working on some other projects which arent quite as huge so are actually getting somewhere :p

ThE MaSTeR 3: Rice's plugin will help to some extent, I've already looked into it for a bit but it still doesnt help when it comes to the script itself, I really need to look into it more eventually!

GMwizard

Soo... I haven't responded in a while. It's finally March Break! D'you Have any future plans for Dobutsu no mori? ^^

Rosbief

Hello

I'm very interessted in the project.
Is it done yet.
Somone still working on it?
If not i wanne give it a try.
Becease i really really want to play the game but.
If its in japanese well ,lets say it takes the fun out of it :)
Get me updated if somone works on it.
Else ill try.
ill gather all the stuff needed and start workning on it 24/7.

Quvack

GMwizard said:
Did you find any time to work on the translation? ^__^

crap, sorry i didnt notice any of the new posts in here, i've worked on it a little bit, mostly cleaning up what I've done of the introduction, some of the menu's and character names, apart from that I havent done a great deal lately.

GMwizard

Wow....

I've just noticed that it's been one year! =O This is a pretty long-lasting topic. lol. Anyways, how's the translation going? ^__^

- P.S: It's Summer!.... again. (Since the first post) ^__^

cdogg3

Im new to this and i think this is cool that you're translating animal forest because it would just be like having animal crossing on your computer. I can't wait till its finished.

Edit: What emulators do u guys use? I use pj64 1.6

Last edited:

mumei

i can tanslate it. i'm really good with japanese and english. let me know if i can help. i've also played animal crossing for a couple of years and i've done just about everything in it. i'm more than willing to give my time to this project! PM me or send me an e-mail.

Quvack

well its not dead :p but i havent put very much time into it lately, been too busy with holidays and stuff :) i'll get around to more work on it eventually