What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Zelda Ocarina of time Community Retexture Project V6 Development Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

swartech

Unfortunately I don't know what version I'm using, all I know that it's the default mupen64plus-video-rice that came with mupen64plus-bundle-win32-1.99.5.

I'd also be interested in a dump of all the textures that still need to be done.

I think you can easily download savegames by just googling them (I haven't tried any yet personally, but I've seen them available).

OP
death--droid

death--droid

Ahhhh, the one available with mupen64plus purely uses openGl, and as far as I know, they did implement it. Though I'm not quite sure if it actually works on windows or not.

domfather

hay people can somone please help me to get the zelda master quest textures to work with rice vid? i get error message during texture loading.or emulator just crashes.i did apply the LAA patch for more then 2 gigs but still no luck.i got it workin with glide64 but the textures are not all showing up and some are glitched..can some one help me to get it working. im using project64 1.7 thanks

OP
death--droid

death--droid

@Swartech that is good to hear :), by the way, as an invitiative and a way for people to show appreciation to artists im willing to put a donate button for each artist on the front topic if your interested..
Hopefully going to get some work out soon... schools being consuming up more of my free time then i would like..

@Domfather, for starters Zelda Master Quest isn't officially supported by this texture pack, some textures may or may not load. Also Rice Video 1.9.1 or what ever your using is not supported since it can't handle the higher resolution textures.

EDIT: Just did a tiny bit of work.... all main menu textures for english should now be done.

Last edited:

swartech

Yeah, I'd definitely be interested in a Donate button. I'll get my Paypal account sorted this weekend, that's definitely an incentive to contribute more.

I thought I'd have something done today, but I have my first exam tomorrow and I really need to study, so it's going to have to wait a few weeks realistically.
I'll definitely contribute more over summer.

OP
death--droid

death--droid

Ahhh nooope I dont at the moment, from what ive seen of the list though, its fairly up to date.

Datadayne

Alright. I plan to contribute if I get my hands on the prerendered backgrounds. Mollymutt sent them to me like a year ago but unfortunately they were hosted on megaupload,, cant get them anymore.

OP
death--droid

death--droid

Ahhh, Ill try and get as many as i can and send them your way
EDIT: Being a bit busy as of late, I'll try and get some work done and grab those pre-rendered background in about a week when i have holidays, cant promise anything though.

Last edited:

Freestalker.fr

Hello all! I'm new and I have a gift for all the community! Here is this gift, I didn't upload it as downloadable content but it will be done.

img201.imageshack.us/img201/2599/thelegendofzelda0.png

pilm

Hey, this screenshot looks impressive.

Are all theses textures new, or were some of them already part of the pack?

xZabuzax

Hello all! I'm new and I have a gift for all the community! Here is this gift, I didn't upload it as downloadable content but it will be done.

img201.imageshack.us/img201/2599/thelegendofzelda0.png

Ohh this looks nice, looking forward to this.

It seems that you are our only hope now since everybody else lost interest in this project.

AlphaKiloCharli

This project seems very inactive lately. Please tell me you haven't gave up on it? I look forward to this alot as I use it now and you don't even know how happy this makes me. Playing OoT with HD texture packs is just amazing. Please don't quit this also is the PayPal in your signature the one you use now because hopefully I will be able to donate a small amount soon.

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
yes, we all gave up on it and moved onto making a HD remake of Majora's mask for the 3DS after being enlisted by Nintendo Japan for our skills.

OP
death--droid

death--droid

@AlphaKiloCharli I haven't given up on it, I really do plan on coming back to this some day, just time seems to be running away from me lately and I've kind of gotten myself involved with to many projects.
And yes that paypal link in my signature is the one I use now, I would be really grateful if you could donate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.