What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

WWF No Mercy retexture - TNA vs ROH

anacrusis

tna vs roh

i can't seem to find this anywere could someone tell me were i can download tna vs roh from cause i can't find it at all thanks

taulkis

Banned
alanchiz can you please re post the actual ROHvsTNA file

I've been trying to find this one file everywhere on google and I keep finding outdated links. alanchiz can you please update your post or repost your file on Filefront so I can download this. No mercy is in my opinion THE best wrestling game to date and to mix that love with my love for TNA and ROH would be incredible.

Please let me know, or if possible even send me the file, either way I'd love to get my hands on this

Thanks
Aaron

taulkis

Banned
Can anyone get me this ROHvsTNA mod?

Is there anyone that has this ROH vs TNA mod. The only full mod that I've been able to find for the TNA updates is this one, er should I say the one found on Filefront.com and because it was posted back in april of 06, the link is no longer available.

If I seem out of line, I do apologize but I am willing to buy this off of someone who has it...that's how interested I am in getting this. If someone could please let me know asap or if they can repost this on Filefront again...I would be greatly appreciated being a huge fan of TNA.

My email is [email protected] if anybody would like to contact me about this and maybe we can come up with somekind of deal.

Thanks everyone
Aaron

imahunt

hey i need help doin this i have tried for like 5 days and im to stupid i need someone to like walk me throw it

darknior

Darknior
I have this PACK, i DL it a long time a go lol
But it is not a very good PACK for me because they try just to modify the game with changing name and photos of the warriors, but not redesign the caracters in HD :(
I will put it also on my futur site ...
Be patient ...

OP
alanchiz

alanchiz

I have this PACK, i DL it a long time a go lol
But it is not a very good PACK for me because they try just to modify the game with changing name and photos of the warriors, but not redesign the caracters in HD :(
I will put it also on my futur site ...
Be patient ...

Eh? absolutely everything was updated to hi-res graphics.
Just because you set it up wrong for yourself, dont go spreading misleading info to others.

Of course the characters have been updated, not to mention the arenas, the backgrounds, the weapons, the managers etc....

You think this was done with the in game graphics?
newshelleymatch6.jpg

For anyone looking for it, this link might still work - click - I cant test it right now

Last edited:

J Blaze

I got the Mod working but the move sets aren't working. Alanchiz can you help me out plz

Last edited:

Aaronahue

Ok, I've downloaded the mod and installed it but when I run the rom it doesn't fully work. It has the names of the characters but the way they look isn't right. I think it's because I am unable to follow the step "Go to Options>Configure Graphics Plugin. Click the Texture filters tab. Check the box for 'Load hi-res textures if available' Click OK." When I go to the Texture Filters tab all it has is "Advanced option are not allowed to be changed." and I haven't been able to find a way to change them. If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.

Aaronahue

Thanks you very much Datadayne, I completely missed that option. I have one other slight problem though. The move-sets don't seem to work and hacked moves arn't there. :S

Last edited:
OP
alanchiz

alanchiz

Thanks you very much Datadayne, I completely missed that option. I have one other slight problem though. The move-sets don't seem to work and hacked moves arn't there. :S

Under cheats, make sure that the TNAvsROH box is ticked.
For the move hacks though, it may be best to untick the P2, P3 & P4 codes.
Try it out and see what you find best.

Aaronahue

I tried everything you said and the move-sets still don't work. :S As well, I just realized the TNA rings stay 4 sided, this isn't a big deal just wondering why it might be doing this.

OP
alanchiz

alanchiz

I tried everything you said and the move-sets still don't work. :S As well, I just realized the TNA rings stay 4 sided, this isn't a big deal just wondering why it might be doing this.

Thats an easy one, its because the 6-sided ring is not part of my TNAvsROH project.
It has been made as supplemental update by FPD though.
Search for it at the No Mercy Zone.

Gangrene

Can you please just give a link to where i can 100% sure download it please, ive been searching for weeks.

Im talking about the mod not the six sided ring

Last edited by a moderator:

cedricrichards

Sorry to bump an old topic, but two things:

Is there a v1.1 available because I downloaded the 1.0 yesterday, and I can't find 1.1?

And, I put everything in the right place, I read the readme, but the wrestlers are the same as from the original No Mercy copy. (What is supposed to be Chris Harris is The Rock, Sting is HHH, etc.)

kdog_k

ya i have the same problem....everything but the charaters are changed??? is there a way to fix it???

Last edited: