What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

WWF No Mercy retexture - TNA vs ROH

alanchiz

WWF No Mercy retexture - TNA vs ROH - Complete pack

OK, Im sure many folk have heard of this already, its been available for a week or so now. Although I never got around to posting it here (Which I meant to) The initial download (posted elsewhere) had a couple of minor glitches which should be ironed out a little for this download.
Ive never really posted about this at emutalk, despite it being a Hi-resolution texture project, as I wanted to post it as a finished product. There obviously havent been many completed projects, so I hope this will surprise a couple of folk.

Anyway. This is a complete retexture of WWF No Mercy, to 2 different wrestling promotions:
TNA (Total Nonstop Action) vs ROH (Ring of Honor)

All characters are updated, with 4 attires each (Around 280 costumes in total), each with new moves. All arenas are updated, menus, belts, backgrounds... the lot.

Full instructions are in the download, and can also be found here:
Readme: TNA vs ROH Readme
have a look at it before asking any questions. I wont be answering questions about technical issues, believe me they've all been covered elsewhere.

Filefront:
TNAvsROHv1.1.zip - 168MB

I appreciate any and all feedback, and I really do want to know what everyone thinks, parts of it are a bit glitchy I know, but all in all Im pretty happy with the result, I hope you are too.

You can find some pics here too:http://gallery.filefront.com/alanchiz/

Last edited:
OP
alanchiz

alanchiz

Rey said:
Chiz, what's the difference between 1.0 and 1.1?

updated the fla save file so that the 'non saving' glitch shouldn't happen (as often). Set camera & Replay to off by default, which stops a few glitches.
Also theres one new attire for someone... its not worth dloading the whole file again for that though, as Ill be putting up a seperate update download for that soon.

Basically its a bit less buggy.

Im Bored

lol@censors
You know what I think :)

You should edit "Completed Pack" or something in to your topic title, though, so people dont think its yet another started project thatll fail.

AGM3002

alanchiz said:
updated the fla save file so that the 'non saving' glitch shouldn't happen (as often). Set camera & Replay to off by default, which stops a few glitches.
Also theres one new attire for someone... its not worth dloading the whole file again for that though, as Ill be putting up a seperate update download for that soon.

Basically its a bit less buggy.

Alright, all I need is that update.

BTW, Good job on this awesome mod pack! :)

OP
alanchiz

alanchiz

Hmmm, I guess that if it aint Zelda, no-one around here is interested...
Oh Well.

Moose2000

Do you think there will ever be a point where we'll be able to release a fully patched Rom?

Quite a few bugs happened, but awesome pack, especially loved using Homicide and hitting the Vertabreaker for the first time.

gangrel_1313

I havent got to play this yet, but do you think it will work on Surreal64.xxx?

Is it a rom or what?

Matt
P.S. I hope development on this continues (or at least long enough till the TNA Impact games are released in Q1 of 2007)

**EDIT**: Well, I just read on xbox-scene that its not possible to run it on Surreal64, but there has to be a way...

Last edited:

ashepherd316

how did you edit all this i will pay you if you make all the wrestlemania 2000 arenas for wwf no mercy and add the rocks austins and the undertakers real face to the game also if you know how to edit the music to add music or replace it with different music for the entrances i would pay you anything cheers.

OP
alanchiz

alanchiz

ashepherd316 said:
i downloaded this and all i got was aload of caws why dint it work please help

Read the readme I typed up, and check at the Impact Zone for the help thread on it.

Music cannot be replaced.

Tripero

Need help

wwfnomercy06rb.jpg

thats one of the errors

wwfnomercy47rk.jpg

And this is the one that piss me off.... when i go to the character select screen at firts everything shows but it flash one time and flash again and the characters dissapear at show in the screen shot...

Can anyone help me pls????

OP
alanchiz

alanchiz

The 6 sided ring is a supplemental download found at The Impact Zone, created by FireProDragon.
Its not part of the basic download found in this thread.

TheRybot

I just recently got this mod to work with my 1964 emulator, and it is awesome. There are just a few problems I am having, and I'm wondering if someone could help me out...

1. The Arenas - They don't appear in the game as they do in the menus for me. There's still WWF stuff all over the place, and everything just plain doesn't look right. For example, in the TNA arena, rather than having the tunnel there for the wrestlers to enter through, it's a picture of the tunnel squished all up above the wwf logo. Also, in the ROH arenas, the canvas is blank and white, where it's supposed to be Red, or black or both. and there's no ROH logo there either. I don't know if this is with all arenas, but I've noticed it with the ROH ones.

2. My emulator is freezing up, and glitching all the time with this ROM and this ROM only. Some examples are once, I went to do single player mode to unlock some wrestlers and titles, and I saw the same thing Tripero did when he went to select a character, it was just Jarrett's ugly mug and nobody else, and it immediately froze. Another time I selected the wrong option, and so I hit B to go back, and the game froze. A 3rd time I was in the middle of gameplay, and I paused it, and when I unpaused it, both wrestlers were hardly visible anymore, and then it froze yet again.

3. Moves - I thought I read you could to the Pepsi Plunge w/ Punk, the Cop Killa with Homicide, the Canadian Destroyer with Petey, the Pounce with Monty, the Black Hole Slam w/ Abyss and so on and so forth. I tried just about every possible finisher with all of these guys, and none of them did said finishers. Any idea why?

4. This has absolutely nothing to do with this Mod, I am just wondering while I'm at it if there was any possible way to download a save file for No Mercy that has all the unlockables unlocked? I beat this game long ago and far away when it first came out, and I don't really want to do it again :plain:

Alright, that's all the things I need help with (video game related, that is...) I hope someone can give me a hand, and thank you very much in advance.