What's new

Which game do you think will be the second one fully playable?

enb141

Hi, I'm wondering which game do you think will be the second game fully playable, 'till now I only know that there's one one game fully playable so which could be the second one?

foogy

isnt naruto fully playable?? i dont know... i think that animal forest or maybe luigi's mansion will be fully playable....

JinXD

animal forest !? :blink:

Anyway, there is more than 1 game that is fully playable. They just run slow and with gfx errors!

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
I think the collections like the sonic one or the mega man will run very good in near future, because they have the oldest and cheapest gfxs, so it could be that these games could be playable in a high framerate.

OP
E

enb141

MasterPhW_DX said:
I think the collections like the sonic one or the mega man will run very good in near future, because they have the oldest and cheapest gfxs, so it could be that these games could be playable in a high framerate.

Yeah that's true but remember that those games use an emulator within gamecube, do you remember namco museum for N64, well those kind of games are hard to emulate because use an extrange code to emulate those old stufs (correct me if I'm wrong)

Well I'm just trying to know which one will be the next game (or games) that will be fully playable, I remember those days where Nemu was the first N64 to play at least Mario 64 (one award winning game) so that's the reason of this thread to figure out which award winning game will be the first one to be fully playable

JinXD

MasterPhW_DX said:
I doubt it, it's like emulating an emulator!! :blink:

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
JinXD said:
I doubt it, it's like emulating an emulator!! :blink:

No, it's running an emulator inside a emulator, or, that's probably what you said. :p

I doubt the dev. team will put work into developing a Genesis, Game Gear, and whatever else emulator to build into Dolphin. It'd be one hell of a cool feature, but it would take careful studing of the system and whatnot.

stuart72

Could someone tell me which decent Gamcube games are pretty playabable?

I have a fairly top spec pc so thats not a prob...

OP
E

enb141

DarthDazDC said:
er.. is there a point to this thread?

The point of this thread is to see which game (or games) will be the next ones to be fully playables in the next version

JinXD

stuart72 said:
Could someone tell me which decent Gamcube games are pretty playabable?

I have a fairly top spec pc so thats not a prob...
Only Ikaruga IMO, I don't like Bust-a-move and not many other games are playable!

MasterPhW

Playable are some, but you need a lot of time... :p
No... only Bust-A-Move 3k and Ikaruga are playable and Ikaruga is better...
But I have it for my DC so I can enjoy it in a bigger way... :p

JinXD

MasterPhW_DX said:
Playable are some, but you need a lot of time... :p
No... only Bust-A-Move 3k and Ikaruga are playable and Ikaruga is better...
But I have it for my DC so I can enjoy it in a bigger way... :p
I've got it for my GC, isn't Ikaruga for the DC only available as a JAP version?

MasterPhW

It's a English/Japanish, imported it a long time ago... I'm a big shooter fan and these game is great... did the GC version have some improvements, I'm thinking whether I should buy it... :)