What's new

Which game do you think will be the second one fully playable?

ViperK8B

Gamecube Fanatic
i think its gonna be mario kart DD if they can get a decent speed going with it i see no prob play it in wireframe.

and im not sure but i think its already fully playable, just noone i know has tryed to beat it with 5fps. :icecream:

Knuckles

For games that I have that can be fully playable (without looking at the speed) are:
-Sonic Adventure 2 in Interpreter is fully playable but reallly slow.
-Bust a move too ,as said previously
-Nintendo Puzzle Collection is also playable
-MKDD is slow, there is no more wireframe problems but is playable.
-Crazy Taxi is already playable
-Mario Sunshine is playable with now the videos but still slow

i just wanted to let everyone know that I (nobody) think that this thread has no purpose. i hope this post is very imformative to everyone. i hope my wise words have helped everyone here.

please excuse me while i move on to the next thread ... i believe they're talking about emulators and things there ... can you believe it? ... how rediculous

jareg

Just A Guy
SoberAnalyst said:
i just wanted to let everyone know that I (nobody) think that this thread has no purpose. i hope this post is very imformative to everyone. i hope my wise words have helped everyone here.

please excuse me while i move on to the next thread ... i believe they're talking about emulators and things there ... can you believe it? ... how rediculous

Yeah you helped us all where would we be with out your noble words :p
Not

ViperK8B

Gamecube Fanatic
Knuckles said:
For games that I have that can be fully playable (without looking at the speed) are:

thx for the info knux. :icecream:

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
Knuckles said:

Sunshine doesn't have the messed up textures?

Knuckles

I said playable, whatever how it looks/speed it goes. even if textures are messed up.

and SoberAnalyst, stop posting useless posts like that ok?

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
Knuckles said:
I said playable, whatever how it looks/speed it goes. even if textures are messed up.

and SoberAnalyst, stop posting useless posts like that ok?

You coulda said that, but, oh well. Suppose it's good, at least it works. ¬_¬

i was just making an ironic and humerous observation ... i was making fun of the other 5 people who posted the same thing i did before me ... including jareg's post on page one ... he must not have understood my joke!

i went into this thread also curious and seeing what other people would think about what first game would be playable ... besides the puzzle ones ... and i read nothing but people talking about how they don't care about this thread ... it's ironic how they wish to post their comments then ... weird.

i was hoping my post would make those people take a look at themselves and stop that nonsense ... this is a good thread

jareg

Just A Guy
SoberAnalyst said:
i was just making an ironic and humerous observation ... i was making fun of the other 5 people who posted the same thing i did before me ... including jareg's post on page one ... he must not have understood my joke!

i went into this thread also curious and seeing what other people would think about what first game would be playable ... besides the puzzle ones ... and i read nothing but people talking about how they don't care about this thread ... it's ironic how they wish to post their comments then ... weird.

i was hoping my post would make those people take a look at themselves and stop that nonsense ... this is a good thread

I dont understand you
Well in page one i posted
This
Many games run great but yeah the 2d games run the best
This anwsers your question and its my opinion and i tihnk you wanted to know that because that was your main question
And i posted this too
This Thread is meaningless :whistling
This post was not that great but still

So tell me where is the joke
And its really hard to tell what game will be fully playabe besides the 2d games

Last edited:
The joke's been done. You had to have been there, I guess. I don't want to get into a whole big thing here but even you say now, in regards to your own post:

This post was not that great but still

But no! Not still ... that's it, that's the joke, the post was bad. You also have a picture and your whole computer specs to boot with each bad comment like that. I posted something just like you did, only I applauded myself as if i was very proud of my post and felt that i had dome something good ... see how that is ironic and funny? Jokes are all about timing though. It’s not funny if you have to break down the joke into a combination of explanations.

i believe smash bros melee will be the first big-hit to be fully playable.

jareg

Just A Guy
SoberAnalyst said:
The joke's been done. You had to have been there, I guess. I don't want to get into a whole big thing here but even you say now, in regards to your own post:

But no! Not still ... that's it, that's the joke, the post was bad. You also have a picture and your whole computer specs to boot with each bad comment like that. I posted something just like you did, only I applauded myself as if i was very proud of my post and felt that i had dome something good ... see how that is ironic and funny? Jokes are all about timing though. It’s not funny if you have to break down the joke into a combination of explanations.

i believe smash bros melee will be the first big-hit to be fully playable.

You are a weird person (i didnt laugh)
That joke is well whatever

/me gets out of this weird thread :getlost:

-Shadow-

Banned
But you can still guess which one will be the next one playable . I think those games who aren't very complex will be the next ones which are emulated good at the next release .

I think Metroid Prime will take long until its playable , it's very complex ! First person shooters had a big performance drain on the n64 emus ( Goldeneye , PD , Q2 sometimes ) , so i think the FPS's on the gamecube will have the same behavior !

Nick_kidid0

Member since 2001
Give Metroid Prime another 2 years to be a little playable. By that i mean running at a few fps with crashes.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
H3ad5h0tter said:
But you can still guess which one will be the next one playable . I think those games who aren't very complex will be the next ones which are emulated good at the next release .

I think Metroid Prime will take long until its playable , it's very complex ! First person shooters had a big performance drain on the n64 emus ( Goldeneye , PD , Q2 sometimes ) , so i think the FPS's on the gamecube will have the same behavior !
Although it isn't really an fps game. The creators and I call it fpa (first person adventure) which is more accurate. But I agree with you here... metroid prime is complex and will take time to emulate.

jareg

Just A Guy
Doomulation said:
Although it isn't really an fps game. The creators and I call it fpa (first person adventure) which is more accurate. But I agree with you here... metroid prime is complex and will take time to emulate.

But Thank god there is the GameCube you can use :)
Perfekt Emulation on your TV :p

bLAdEbLA

Insert clever rhetoric here.
jareg said:
But Thank god there is the GameCube you can use :)
Perfekt Emulation on your TV :p

Agreed 100%, jareg.

Mind you, Why would people want to know what will be playable on Dolphin next, so they can go out to the shop and buy it to come here and complain that it still isn't fully working? I don't think so.

Knuckles

so far, playing on the PC is just for the pleasure of seeing the console emulated a little, see the gamecube quality games on your PC, see how hard and great worked ector, FiRES and schibo ;)

If I really want to play, I just go to a friend and play any games I want (he almost have them all)