What's new

Wcw Games

Stone Cold

ok i'll keep this avatar. btw have you played the ECW game? it sure rocks coz there is barbed wire in it plus a lot of blood when you whip them on the wire their backs get all red

OP
DEAD MAN.INC

DEAD MAN.INC

Stop that youre making me angry i want that game too but have no n64 have psx have x box but no n64 and no emulator :)

Ketil

uh, now this low-life discussuion between two wrestling-freaks have been made talk of the town.

/me wants nwo world tour to work, the wcw was reeeeeeally good around then, peaked around revenge,, and then died... i really liked that company for a time...a nd now wwf raw has become wcw nitro... damn ric flair

no its for real, its on the xbox and is probably as shite as the first... but yeah... did you ever see vince russo telling it like it is? that was too good

Ketil

is Vince Russo still on TV? (my fav sports channel quit showing wrestling)

IS THERE ANY GERMAN TV-CHANNELS SHOWING WRESTLING? PLEASE TELL ME!!

no idea... but i have a video where hogan was supposed to drop the title to jarret, but didn't, so russo comes out, calls it horse shit, strips hogan of the title, and makes booker t and jarret fight ouy for it... hogan is a COMPLETE ass, he tried the same trick against taker... he dropped the big leg which he wasnt supposed to do, but taker kicked out

Ketil

I have a video with a fight Hogan vs Sting.
1. First comes Sting
2. Hogan enters the ring and LAYS DOWN for Sting to pin him.
3. Sting walks away.

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Ketil said:
I have a video with a fight Hogan vs Sting.
1. First comes Sting
2. Hogan enters the ring and LAYS DOWN for Sting to pin him.
3. Sting walks away.

Never.. I mean, it's like it was scripted or something.. :p

Ketil

Jaz said:
I mean, it's like it was scripted or something.. :p

and wcw wrestling is not scripted? gimme a break!
/ i imagine Hogan in his wardrobe reading a portfolio 'Fight Script'