What's new

Wcw Games

Remote

Get yourself accainted with olax.emulation64.com , it's probaly the fastest way of finding out if a game if supported or not...

OP
DEAD MAN.INC

DEAD MAN.INC

hehe cool but i needed to reinstall my windows so my no mercy was gone :-( so i don't have it any more but i'm still searching.
p.s. i see u have that avatar that gun i tryed to upload mine stone cold skull but won't work why i have that crapy custom avatar

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
antraxx said:

I've said that before. Please read through before replying
You stated that the best settings for nitro was the default. I was telling him that he should use the default settings with ALL games. If there's no problems, sometimes there's some exceptions.

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Re: ok

DEAD MAN.INC said:
AHA ok thx but i have so much trouble finding wcw mayhem but i wil not ask know the rules:pj64:

Save me some Greef ;)

WWF No Mercy (One of the best Wrestling Games out For N64) Runs Great, but the Menus Just Kill the feeling of the game... ??? You might want to keep an eye out for Glide64 Plus, Azi is Trying to Get some particular wrestling games Such as WCW World Tour. :)

OP
DEAD MAN.INC

DEAD MAN.INC

Aha i know i HAD wwf no mercy until i needed to reformat my hard disc crap so i don't have it any more and site from where i got it it has ben closed so i'm screwed and i realy want to play wcw mayhem i whana play with..SUCKAAAAAAAAA Booker T i like his wrestling stile but cant find that game God kill me!

Ketil

naah. have you ever played mayhem? i bought it, and when i sat down to play it... well it sucked really bad. the gameplay is hopeless.

OP
DEAD MAN.INC

DEAD MAN.INC

nah i just downloaded it its cool i played it on PSX but how do u perform finishers again? i don't remember :(