What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

UnaidedCoder's MM project

UnaidedCoder

Your Better Half
Only in the early stages so far. I'll release a pack after clock town is completed, then the surrounding overworld, then the 4 surrounding worlds and dungeons.

zeldamm0hu9.jpg

zeldamm1rr9.jpg

zeldamm2np7.jpg

zeldamm3ba9.png

zeldamm4lm9.jpg

zeldamm5hz1.jpg

zeldamm6az4.jpg

zeldamm7xd9.jpg

zeldamm8jr5.jpg

zeldamm9on0.jpg

Vinilipe

Brazillian EmuTalk Member
Really nice!
Though I think the textures somewhat contrast too much with other textures...
I mean, like in this pic:http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/6291/zeldamm7xd9.jpg
The floor texture, red wall texture and the roof texture have strong and dark colors, and that makes it hard to see things on a game...
Just a suggestion.
Clock Tower is amazing! No texture seems to be out of place there. Please continue this project! Majora's Mask already have a lot of unfinished projects!

Risio

Vectrex Fanboy
One nitpicking issue. On the gui, the outside of the buttons is lit from the left, while the inside of the arrow on the same buttons is lit from the right. Nintendo had it down right with the lighting coming from the left on both, so go with that, as, well, thats natural.

OP
UnaidedCoder

UnaidedCoder

Your Better Half
Some more screens:

zeldamm10qm7.jpg

zeldamm11oo9.jpg

zeldamm12jq8.jpg

zeldamm13tb1.jpg

zeldamm14fy0.jpg

zeldamm15er3.jpg

Also, note that the shield has been upgraded as well (notably, it was the first thing i did when i started this project). It's easily visible in all the above screens, should you wish to examine. Same goes for the clock at the bottom center of the screen (though only in these new pictures).

Also,I keep forgetting to get screens of the skull kid. I'll get him in the next photoshoot.

Now that that is out of the way, about the c buttons: Those were temporary fixes since the old ones were hideous. I'm currently trying to think up a new button style for the game due to the fact that nobody playing this pack will be using the controller those graphics are modelled after (unless some kind of adapter to use one on a computer exists, which I would be unaware of).

Last edited:

Datadayne

WOW!! Very nice work man. What is your job? because your work looks very profesional. You should give nintendo a call and show them your work, lol.

OP
UnaidedCoder

UnaidedCoder

Your Better Half
I'm currently unemployed (like that's unique, none of my friends are currently employed yet either because getting a job here is hell) and I wouldn;t have a professional career yet anyways since I am still in high school.

Fortunately I have everything set up to hopefully enter the video game industry as a game artist, but god knows where I will end up.

Im Bored

lol@censors
nicely done

and yeah people do play N64 roms with N64 pads dude, theres many adaptors, the most common being Adaptoid.

I shouldnt worry about the scheme of buttons and stuff. Just do it how its already done.

edit: Not too keen on the newer fonts on the title screen logo, but lets not all get bogged down in THAT again.

OP
UnaidedCoder

UnaidedCoder

Your Better Half
ok, got some pics of Link, FDL, and Skull kid:

Link
zeldamm16ms9.jpg

Finally found the damn tunic texture.

FDL
zeldamm17nv3.jpg

zeldamm18wl3.jpg

zeldamm19te8.jpg

Sorry about the odd camera angles, but since FDL makes the camera pull out so far that the clock at the bottom of the screen obscures view of him, I had to use dialogue scenes. Also note the boots. they match his gauntlets :) (I despised his old ones, clashed with the rest of his suit)

Skull Kid:
zeldamm20kj5.jpg

zeldamm21vj1.jpg

I changed the alignment of the mask's features a bit to make it seem more natural.

DDRPIP

The One and Only
WOW! looks very nice, can't wait to get a pack when you finish!
You're making great progress, keep it up~

Driscol

annoying you for over a year!
:drool: give it to me NOW I MUST HAVE IT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WAITING IS HELL GIVE IT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

DDRPIP

The One and Only
:drool: give it to me NOW I MUST HAVE IT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WAITING IS HELL GIVE IT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

dude, what's your deal??

UnaidedCoder said:
I'll release a pack after clock town is completed, then the surrounding overworld, then the 4 surrounding worlds and dungeons.

You need to chill and stop spamming everywhere; it's annoying, immature, and it makes you look bad.

Ma Chao

Proud Warrior
Just for the record, DDRPIP, you were only talking to Driscol and used UnaidedCoder's quote for that, right? At first glance, it seemed that the second part was for Unaided, silly me :p

And Unaided, dude... I think I love you... </jk>