What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

UnaidedCoder's MM project

OP
UnaidedCoder

UnaidedCoder

Your Better Half
End of the day, more pics. Almost finished Mikau, Darmani, and the ugly little orphan plant thing.

zeldamm22sm1.jpg

zeldamm23sc1.jpg

zeldamm24qt4.jpg

zeldamm25oi0.jpg

zeldamm26bm5.jpg

Couple of ntable textures still in the works, like Darman's fingers and their faces (and instruments aside from the drums).

OP
UnaidedCoder

UnaidedCoder

Your Better Half
Sorry for the lack of update pictures. When you do a lot at once, something has to suffer.

Most of the latest work is not really image worthy, cause it's those little things that, while vital when playing, are not worth the effort to screen capture themselves.

However I have made good progress in two of the west clock town shops (god, the sops require a lot of work).

zeldamm29ac6.jpg

zeldamm27az2.jpg

zeldamm28zx1.jpg

pilm

Those textures are awesome - amazing job ! The exit of the passage from Hyrule to the Clock Tower (one of your first screenshot) is really improved, while keeping the same feeling.

But I think you maybe could stuck a bit more to the original textures' brightness, mainly on the city walls : this darker Clock-town is surely more realistic, but it changes this feeling of 'quiet home' that elsewhere is nearly never found in the game.

Oh welll, this is just an artistic point of vue on some details - technically, your work is really awsome. I really hope you'll be able to cover the entire game - there is such a lack of completed Textures Packs here, particulary ZMM ones...

Last edited:

Haiku2nd

Great lord if you stop that i ram in you seriously keep this up its one of the best thing ive seen at the moments.

OP
UnaidedCoder

UnaidedCoder

Your Better Half
Who wants to help me find all the high res icons for the items? As you know, the in game icons in both zelda games are actually scaled down versions of concept art that was used for print media and other things such as strategy guides.

I have most of the item icons, but only 3-6 of the masks (not including the transformation masks, and it varies since I ahve to scan the collectors edition guide for some and that may go bad). I plan to make FDL's mask icon (and the special items, and I already did the 4 sword icons) from scratch, but I will not do that for all of them sicne that would be a nightmare.

Also....FREAKY BABY FAIRIES!

hideousfairymh5.jpg

EDIT: MuhMuh, i have a quetsion for you specifically: Where are the magic meter textures there are only a couple of in game textures that continue to elude me so, and any involving the magic meter are included.

Last edited:

Haiku2nd

ummm i will help but...that fairy look like a alien :) and the item icon are really really nice;P il check for mask mostly the All-night mask since this one seems pretty hardly found

OP
UnaidedCoder

UnaidedCoder

Your Better Half
nonono that's not what i meant. Those are the in game gaphics, the ones that are going to be replaced. Most of them have high res counterparts. The sword, ocarina, and two masks in the micture are an example o what i mean.

Justin3

..BANG!
Wow this has to be one of the best retexture packs for MM that I have seen, very nice! Did you use some Doom 3 textures for the scene inside the clock tower, near the metal door?

OP
UnaidedCoder

UnaidedCoder

Your Better Half
Nah, it's a picture of a brick wall with a weathered, dank look applied to it using various sources, such as moss growing off a tree and composte.