What's new

This will allow you to export geometry WITH textures

gumbyscout

Sonic Freak
I once messed with Jet Force Gemini by extracting the character select. When I checked the model there wasn't any characters, but everything else was fine so keep trying. :)

MASTERJUNOJET

Thanks for the reply, I have been able to extract the environments and weapons!! The characters are in the extraction too!! They're just all messed up, you know? Any reason at all for this?? It seems to be that only the animated objects from JFG cannot be exported, why is that, can there be a fix?? Thanks!

Nick_kidid0

Member since 2001
Nice work Lemmy, glad you're still doing n64 stuff :D

Anyway, here's the babe from Turok2 without textures cause I can't afford 3d studio max :p

turok7uk.jpg

Trifox

I'm not sure if this is allowed, but can someone give me a Link model from Ocarina of Time (I'm asking because Nemo64 can't read my .n64 game)? Thanks.

Bruno

I have a problem with this plug-in, I did the file in C:/ but it doesn't work. What should I do?

Here is the problem.

''File:.\Direct3d.cpp
Line:24
Error Code: D3DERR_INVALIDCALL (0x8876086c)
Calling:Error in Lemmy's video dll
Do You want to debug the application?''

And I have the latest version of NEMU64!

Last edited:

Philer

hey lemmy, congratz for your plugin with vrml export :D

only few questions, there are other options e.g. emulate cull commands and so on.. what do they stand for? If I activate them, it seems that nothing happens.

Other question, I exported Super Mario World 64 geometries and converted/mapped them to playable maps for SeriousSam. here're some screenies. Well, it worked well with Supermario64 'cuz nearly everything is being rendered each frame (At least the world which is important for me).
But I'd like to make some other maps from other N64 games, the problem is, that in other games, only a piece of the level is being rendered.
So my question is, if it possible to emulate some commands, that everything is being rendered, not only a part of the level. Or is there a way to get everything from the level by a single frame¿

Regards Philer

Hi, I know other people have asked this question before but no one have ever got a solutoin of this problem. How can I get a complete level (Super Mario 64) exported?? Someone said that it could possibly be because only what you see is loaded, but that is wrong!! I got complete levels with the old DLL but then I got no textures.

Do somebody know a solution for this??

I and loads of others will be grateful if someone could post a solution for this!!! I will of course be working on a solution for this problem myself too.

Bruno

Euh...

Just a question, Am I the only one who have this problem : I already created the file in C:/ but it still doesn't work...

Here is the problem.

''File:.\Direct3d.cpp
Line:24
Error Code: D3DERR_INVALIDCALL (0x8876086c)
Calling:Error in Lemmy's video dll
Do You want to debug the application?''

And I have the latest version of NEMU64!

Jsonic

Dreamcast/Sonic Fan!
may be this could help

I've got 2 ideas that could posibly help with the hole level dumbing thing.

1. maybe you could make it create a base VMRL file to start and then append the VMRL file with new verticies and set up with a user controlled timer so the lag that created by the dumping is not constent.

examle:
for Mario Kart 64 you could set it to dmup every 20 frames or so and drive around so the plugin can append the all of the level verticies into one VMRL file. this would effectively dump the hole level, or at least everything you saw that was new.

2. you make a comlex game per game hack the forces the game to render everything While dump (could probly freeze)

I think my first idea sounds much better. a least you could move faster while dumping.

Last edited:

Shaflugi

Hey, just thought I'd log in for the first time in like.. a year to let you know that this is the greatest plugin in history. XP
Anyways, I've dumped Adult Link's model and seperated all of his body parts into thier own seperate groups to make animating/texturing easy. I was just wondering if anyone wanted the model. If it's against the rules, please say so, I don't want to get in trouble. :p

Last edited:

taarna23

Well, my friend ripped what I needed for me (my vid card sucks), I couldn't get the textures to to work for me, but I managed to apply them separately. May not be perfect, but I think it worked good. I thought I would post what I made, just because it's different from what anyone else has done.

It's something called papercraft. You print, cut it out, fold on the lines, and glue the tabs. Pretty simple overall. Give it a try, if you're bored. I'm planning on other stuff, too. By tomorrow night, I'd like to have a chest and various rupees. Just... Because I can.

Anyhow, for your enjoyment, I give you... A Kokiri Sword!

dj_jammer506

I am so lost on this...

I have the feeling I'm doing something wrong, so this is what I do, so please tell me what I'm doing wrong.

I start the emulator and choose the rom I want, get to what I want to rip, go to plugins, then configure video plugin and choose dump VRML.

I get nothing in the VRML folder, but I get an output.wrl in C:

What am I doing wrong?

- Dj

- I opened the file in Deep Exploration, but there were no textures, I'm gonna restart the computer to see if that helps.

Last edited: