What's new

shocking old news

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
/me prods tag with a cattle prod...

why.. ? actually I don't know why, i just like prodding people.

Last edited:

Redah

Go Sweden! Not!
Administrator
Well, since passive would like my opinion so much, here goes:

I never cybered with Tag in any way, Passive probably has some problems getting chicks (maybe with dicks :p) even on the anonymous internet, and so wants his own fantasies seen alive through someone else.

Second, and I think Tag can confirm this, on numerours occassions (like for example, when he/she was banned from #Emulation64 and I got him/her back in) I said, and I quote "I don't care wether you're a girl or not" or, again quote, "I don't care wether it's true or not", after seeing numerous discussions stating that he/she would be in fact a man.

Sure, I tried numerous times to get pictures, which Tag wouldn't give me, and I talked friendly to him/her. I will always continue doing that, to whoever comes into the IRC channel, being a girl or pretending to be a girl, I don't care, it's all fun and means absolutely nothing.

In contrast to Passive wanking himself everyday (or using the vaccuum or his RealDoll that he paid using an unsecured $10,000 credit card, for which he will be paying the rest of his lonesome life), I actually -have- a girlfriend, in real life, we've been seeing eachother for over a year now, we just moved in together, and everything is superb. If you don't believe me, look up this thread. Hell, you can even see her in my avatar.

Once again, IRC is all in good fun, and if Passive thinks he's the greatest ever, well, I guess that if that gets him to get his RealDoll out of the closet again and fuck himself silly, that's okay.

Oh, and like I said before, but I will say it again, if anyone being or pretending to be a girl comes on IRC again, I'll behave exactly the same. It's all just fun and play, if you take IRC seriously (like Passive does)... well... you're just sad. :)

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
Tagrineth said:
I still have a lingering sense that I should've started life differently, so to speak...

Everybody gets that. From what I understand it gets even worse when you hit 35. I get around it by trying to make up for whatever I missed.

I think *kinda* I get what you are talking about wrt the gender thing though, basically you are saying that your personality doesn't match your gender?

Last edited:

blizz

god damm this is OLD!

or to quote someone far more sensible than me: "Tag ain't no lady!"

Status
Not open for further replies.