What's new

shocking old news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
TheOnlyRadio said:
Hey you can stop hit & running our channel now since you don't care at all. I mean, it's not like you're contradicting yourself with every word you furiously bang out by going on a long diatribe that no one was really even engaging you in, then going out of your way to pop in just to say you don't care.

Furiously bang out? Hah. Shows how much you care to pay attention. :bouncy:

cooliscool said:
Holy fucking christ that's one big ass head. :homestar:

Nah, just ultra close up. I could post full body photos, I'm quite normal. :p

And I've never denied being a furry nor tried to hide it. XP

aprentice

this is a comic vamp edited before the pic was unveiled, i personally found this commic better than the one posted earlier in the topic ;P

emu64comix3.gif

-Shadow-

Banned
AlphaWolf said:
I am probably going to regret asking this, but what is a furry?

It's a crossing between human and animal AFAIK

I've stumbled on some ( drawn ! ) pictures of that kind , they were called furrys , so i interprete furry as a crossing between animal and human .

Last edited:
OP
J

Jakob

evil *******
I'm still waiting for redah's reaction, I wonder if he even knows yet, anyhow, if he doesn't, I figure we tell him tag's bi, then tell him tags a guy

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
H3ad5h0tter said:
It's a crossing between human and animal AFAIK

I've stumbled on some ( drawn ! ) pictures of that kind , they were called furrys , so i interprete furry as a crossing between animal and human .

Er...I am confused...cross as in dolphinsex.org or cross as in anthropomorphising? Or both?

BTW, I recall having a conversation with clements about trannies being comparable to people who commit bestiality. Was in that now deleted thread about that european reality show where they had all of those guys trying to date what they didn't know was a tranny. Looks like theres a closer relationship of the two than even *I* previously thought :D

pAsSiVe said:
I'm still waiting for redah's reaction, I wonder if he even knows yet, anyhow, if he doesn't, I figure we tell him tag's bi, then tell him tags a guy

The ol' "excite em right before you ruin their day" approach? :D

Ahhh the glory of the internet...Reminds me of Jerry Springer.

Last edited:

-Shadow-

Banned
AlphaWolf said:
Er...I am confused...cross as in dolphinsex.org or cross as in anthropomorphising? Or both?

BTW, I recall having a conversation with clements about trannies being comparable to people who commit bestiality. Was in that now deleted thread about that european reality show where they had all of those guys trying to date what they didn't know was a tranny. Looks like theres a closer relationship of the two than even *I* previously thought :D

Hehe lol , a furry is the second case , it's a anthropomorph ! Sorry that I gave a very inaccurate explanation xD :D

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
cooliscool said:
Seriously dude, why did you do it? Did it give you some sense of power?

If it did, ask yourself this: Did I ever really USE said power?

I did it because I was an insecure wreck in the past, and even hated my own real life gender.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
That's an honest answer. I commend you for that. :)

I do understand where you're coming from, really.

Last edited:

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
Tagrineth said:
I did it because I was an insecure wreck in the past, and even hated my own real life gender.

The insecure part I can understand...But the hate your own gender part is beyond my comprehension.

Are you saying as in you hate men overall for some semi-political reason (e.g. why feminazis hate men?) Or you hate being a man because men have certain social expectations that you simply refuse to uphold? (which is also difficult for me to grasp because usually your burdens are also directly linked to your advantages)

Admittedly the whole concept is very interesting in a twisted sort of way.

-Shadow-

Banned
Tagrineth said:
I did it because I was an insecure wreck in the past,

I can really understand you, that designation fits to my past , i had that phase , too . But i've not hidden myself behind an alter ego , i just tried to change my ways , not to enter with everything and finding my own style , it succeeded at last :)

Last edited:

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
AlphaWolf said:
The insecure part I can understand...But the hate your own gender part is beyond my comprehension.

Are you saying as in you hate men overall for some semi-political reason (e.g. why feminazis hate men?) Or you hate being a man because men have certain social expectations that you simply refuse to uphold? (which is also difficult for me to grasp because usually your burdens are also directly linked to your advantages)

Admittedly the whole concept is very interesting in a twisted sort of way.

It is.. hard to explain. I don't know, really. There was some of column B in there, I guess... but, for a long time, especially while in my old school, I felt like I would've fit in a lot better had I been female. This led to much depressing insecurity and it took a pretty big shift in my life and environment to get past that. I still have a lingering sense that I should've started life differently, so to speak... just not as severe as it used to be. It's much more complicated than your two possible theories.

H3ad5h0tter said:
I can really understand you, that designation fits to my past , i had that phase , too . But i've not hidden myself behind an alter ego , i just tried to change my ways , not to enter with everything and finding my own style , it succeeded at last

Well, I chose to hide myself... and it probably did me worlds of good, considering I never actually went nuts irl or anything like that. Managed to keep a decent demeanour...

I feel that I owe all of you an apology for deceiving you for so long. So... I'm sorry, and am glad that I seem to be accepted here still. :) I love this place... really. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.