What's new

shocking old news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakob

evil *******
Guess what I received from an anonymous source? My bet is redah won't be pleased:p Although many of you will nodoubt guess who it is.. I am not going to say here.. not yet anyhow, but what a pasty white fucker eh? scrawny too!

I'm already scared.

Last edited:

TheOnlyRadio

2 legit 2 quit
Just popping in to confirm the validity of this image and any subtle claims made by the comic.

edit: Those eyes could devour a soul.
edit2: That face just took the rust off my medecine cabinet, which is not in direct view of my screen.
edit3: I just can't stop editing!
edit4: sup! :cool:

Last edited:

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
Bahahahaha!!

For the record myself, Jes, Aprentice and Passive have always known what the rest of you find out today :D

Jesse

Touche`

roflcopter.gif

:paperbag:

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
As I've said a few times in IRC now, I honestly don't care at all. I've pretty much been waiting for something like this to happen.. although now the only thing that bothers me is who the supplier was.

OP
J

Jakob

evil *******
that "female" pic was washed out and blurry, and this wasn't at all as entertaining as I'd hoped:/

Tagrineth: I got the pic from an anonymous source, don't know who it was.

TheOnlyRadio

2 legit 2 quit
Hey you can stop hit & running our channel now since you don't care at all. I mean, it's not like you're contradicting yourself with every word you furiously bang out by going on a long diatribe that no one was really even engaging you in, then going out of your way to pop in just to say you don't care.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.