What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Perfect Perfect Dark - KMan Style

mode7

absolutely awsome!!
Seeing this screen nobobdy would belive that this is actually N64.
looks great.
Are you working as a professional texture artist?

legend of zelda

Just another Zelda fan
yeah, i'm not suprised to learn your a real professional at this stuff. it's kinda obvious, since your work is way above anyone else's level on this site. that game looks pretty cool. i might pick up a copy of it when i have some money. when's it coming out?

Killerfox

Best for the generation

Those screenshots look really nice, the texture memory of the playstation combined with the rendering engine of the N64, I also liked widescreen, it's a nice touch.

Iconoclast

Hmm...sorry for the old thread revival, but it looks like the download link for this hi-res texture pack expired. In fact, it looks like KMan intentionally removed the download link due to having an expired target.

Does somebody still have his hi-res? If so, would someone upload it?

Vinilipe

Brazillian EmuTalk Member
KMan, can't you upload the work you've done?
Though the project is "dead", maybe someone could continue it...

Xenobond

Double 0 Reject
It's not dead. I've only moved it over to PJ64 and Jabo's plugin. I didn't have much done at the time, so converting it over was easy.

X-Fi6

Jabo has specifically said that he only allowed the distribution of his plugins through the download of Project64.

So his retextuting plugin would be released in one of the releases of Project64 1.7.

zaffle

it's been a while since i've been around here because for some inexplicable reason neither 1964 or pj64 would work. but it's all better now and i'm so happy to see that so many of these projects are still running. this one in particular has me most excited! the screen (the one that still works as far as i can tell) looks amazing and i can't wait to play the first few levels again. brings back memories and a half :D

keep up the epic work!!!

MuhMuh

German EmuTalk Cow
In what? And how? Please cite proper reasons and evidence....

There are a lot of things that can't be displayed properly for example. If it didn't have the ability to load hires textures, I would'nt use it.