What's new

Not another remake!!!

RPGlover12

gc is pretty cool its pretty expensive up here so i wont buy it still ;) ans ps2 the same ;) but my friend got it so he does the job well ;) , and xbox noway except for the game that josep posted ;) dont remember its name though ;)

OP
Anchel

Anchel

The Xpaniard
As someone said here long ago: "It's impressive how thread's topic changes".
RPGlover, there is a PC version of FF8 if you didn't know.
I've also got a friend that has a NES, an SNES, three GBC, 1 GB, a PSX, an N64, a PS2 and he's about to buy a GC. He also wanted to get a GBA, but I showed him about emulation, and changed his mind. I would really like to stay in his house 24/7 hours, but he lives in Madrid (capital city of Spain), and I live far away in Zaragoza (capital city of my province)

RPGlover12

Anchel said:
As someone said here long ago: "It's impressive how thread's topic changes".
RPGlover, there is a PC version of FF8 if you didn't know.
about hte how threads topic changes dats coz of avatars and signatures and locations ;)( u get wat i mean by location anchel ;)) like for an example were talkin bout somethin then suddenly someone say that x avatar is cool so the topic keeps talkin bout that person avatar
and about ff8 pc version i do know that ;) but pc games are more expensive here ;) so i go with the psx version ;)

OP
Anchel

Anchel

The Xpaniard
RPGlover12 said:
( u get wat i mean by location anchel ;))
And talking about location, is it very hot where you live? :devil:
(Since we're off topic already...)

Stalkid64

Citizen(sixty)four
Jaz said:
Nintendo don't tend to do originality anymore. :p
*points out the game which makes up Jaz's avatar, Luigi`s Mansion, Pikmin, and the impending Mario128/100 Mario`s amongst others. *cough* *cough*
*Mumbles something about Evil Spinning Mask [t.m.] avatar to stay on-off topic*
Now, look sad and say `D'oh!`
Hurry... before the spinning starts to get worse.

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Stalkid64 said:
*points out the game which makes up Jaz's avatar, Luigi`s Mansion, Pikmin, and the impending Mario128/100 Mario`s amongst others. *cough* *cough*

I was going more along the GBA game lines.. Read the topic dude! ;)

RPGlover12

i think dude is now happy to make us lose some posts :p but i dont really mind ;)
(note:am a still a lyin bastard :devil:)

OP
Anchel

Anchel

The Xpaniard
I still have one question for you RPG:
How do can you post so many things in one miserable week? Even less, in three days!!!