What's new

Not another remake!!!

Stezo2k

S-2K
definatly. i totally agree, i'd like to see more original games for GBA, like an actual new mario game, ok i understand them remaking Mario World & Mario Bros. 3, those games are real classics.

Stez

RPGlover12

yeah i agree with stez i'd love to see a new chrono trigger ;) since this game 0wnage ;) i'd love to see a chrono cross in 2d ;) and for gba ;) dats gonna rock ;)

blizz

a Chrono Trigger port to GBA is probably what Nintendo would like the most out of square right now along with a GC game,

Chrono Trigger along with Chrono Cross, FF7 and Secret of Mana, are the best square RPGs I've played, FF8 is a personal fav of mine but it's not for everyone

Eagle

aka Alshain
blizz said:
Chrono Trigger along with Chrono Cross, FF7 and Secret of Mana, are the best square RPGs I've played, FF8 is a personal fav of mine but it's not for everyone

Blizz and I are on the exact same wave there.

RPGlover12

Chrono trigger was the best game and still the best game and will be the best game , this game shoudl always take 1st place i really thank square soft for makin that masterpiece

Harteex

Harteex das Brot
Agreed, I don't think I will like Chrono Cross more than Chrono Trigger ;)

However the intro music for Chrono Cross (Time's Scar) is really good!

RPGlover12

The music in Chrono Trigger was really 0wnage i never liked any other than that i kept listening to it and still tell now listening to them ;) they are really the best i hope they do a chrono trigger sequel or a remake for chrono trigger with better graphics and different story line for gba ;) dats gonna be really 0wnage and new music too ;)

Stezo2k

S-2K
blizz said:
FF8 is a personal fav of mine but it's not for everyone

finally someone who likes this game aswell as me :) i recon most ppl dont like this game cuz they havent played it much. Its a very nice game, not quite as good as 7, but still pretty good. Never managed to finish it, i got to disc 3.

Stez

Stezo2k

S-2K
RPGlover12 said:
The music in Chrono Trigger was really 0wnage i never liked any other than that i kept listening to it and still tell now listening to them ;) they are really the best i hope they do a chrono trigger sequel or a remake for chrono trigger with better graphics and different story line for gba ;) dats gonna be really 0wnage and new music too ;)

yea the music in chrono trigger rox, so does the entire game. The music in chrono cross kix as (especially the boss theme & the intro)

Hartexx ur gunna love chrono cross, its a game and a half :) u should watch the intro, one of my fave intros in any game :D U dont exactly travel in time on the game, but dont allow that to put ya off it.

And theres more than likely guna be chrono trigger for GBA, cuz sqauresoft are also bringing final fantasy 6 to GBA. I doubt they'd remake chrono cross for gba, that would be too hard work for them. BTW i heard a roumour theres guna be a sequel to chrono trigger for Ps2 woo hoo! :colgate:

Stezo2k

S-2K
RPGlover12 said:
I dont even have it its pretty expensive though :) but the demo was great though

u mean ff8? I remember after completing FF7, i wanted more and i heard a ff8 demo was guna be released with the usa version of brave fencer musashi, obvously i bought the game on import (it was really cheap for £20 (around $30) and the game was a brand new import, was £50 elsewhere)

Still got the demo now :) still plays very nicely, even has parts the full game doesnt have.

BTW if ya meant FF8 RPGlover, u should be able to get it really cheap, we can get any PS1 final fantasy for £10 in england which is very cheap.

Stez

RPGlover12

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!!!! i wish they made it for pc also or i will have to stick to my friends ps2 :) since he got a ps2 ;) so am gonna stay at his house 24\7 playin this game ;)

Stezo2k

S-2K
RPGlover12 said:
SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!!!! i wish they made it for pc also or i will have to stick to my friends ps2 :) since he got a ps2 ;) so am gonna stay at his house 24/7 playin this game ;)

lucky bugger lol. ill have to wait a while for the price drops before i get a ps2 (still loving my DC:) ) gotta love chrono trigger (i feel its good enough to be in the ff family)

Stez

RPGlover12

Stezo2k said:
RPGlover12 said:
I dont even have it its pretty expensive though :) but the demo was great though

u mean ff8? I remember after completing FF7, i wanted more and i heard a ff8 demo was guna be released with the usa version of brave fencer musashi, obvously i bought the game on import (it was really cheap for £20 (around $30) and the game was a brand new import, was £50 elsewhere)

Still got the demo now :) still plays very nicely, even has parts the full game doesnt have.

BTW if ya meant FF8 RPGlover, u should be able to get it really cheap, we can get any PS1 final fantasy for £10 in england which is very cheap.

Stez
I meant ff8 i get them for real cheap but i dont find all games that i want i get em for like 1.8$ :D but some games aren't found eg: chrono cross so its a bit boring though

RPGlover12

Stezo2k said:
RPGlover12 said:
SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!!!! i wish they made it for pc also or i will have to stick to my friends ps2 :) since he got a ps2 ;) so am gonna stay at his house 24/7 playin this game ;)

lucky bugger lol. ill have to wait a while for the price drops before i get a ps2 (still loving my DC:) ) gotta love chrono trigger (i feel its good enough to be in the ff family)

Stez
i can't buy it since i want a harddisk and a graphic card ;) so i will have to wait ;) either to drop down or stay at my friend house 24\7 ;) i choose stay at my friend house 24\7 and bout dc it rox dude dont ever think bout sellin it coz am also stick to my friend dc ;) i got a real good use of friends lol j\k ;)

Stezo2k

S-2K
RPGlover12 said:
Stezo2k said:
RPGlover12 said:

Stez
i can't buy it since i want a harddisk and a graphic card ;) so i will have to wait ;) either to drop down or stay at my friend house 24\7 ;) i choose stay at my friend house 24\7 and bout dc it rox dude dont ever think bout sellin it coz am also stick to my friend dc ;) i got a real good use of friends lol j\k ;)

i aint guna sell my dc :p hehe i got so many games for it, and its gr8 for emulation (waitin 4 some1 to port Ultra HLE to it hehe) trouble is it would have to be optimized quite a lot and would only play the smaller N64 roms due to the small amount of RAM (e.g wave race, mario, mario kart)

Stez

Stezo2k

S-2K
heh well i already own a GC, i just need a ps2 hehe. Im kinda bored of my gc (wont when i get resi ;) ) still pretty good console tho

Stez