What's new

Not another remake!!!

Anchel

The Xpaniard
Nintendo has anounced that Super Mario Advance 4 will be Super Mario Bros 3 with the f***ing Mario Bros game.:sleepy: After that, Nintendo will release Yoshi's Story as Super Mario Advance 5, and then, let's hope that a new Mario game comes out...:plain:

I forgot to say...... comments, please :)

2fast4u

/me bitch slaps nintendo

/me is waiting for the damn n64 games to be released on ngc :sleepy:

blizz

I know it's a sequel and all but dammit that's the remake I've been holding out for, you know they were going to give the GBA SNES love and they're doing it right ;) all we need now is Chrono Trigger ;)

Eagle

aka Alshain
blizz said:
I know it's a sequel and all but dammit that's the remake I've been holding out for, you know they were going to give the GBA SNES love and they're doing it right ;) all we need now is Chrono Trigger ;)

They just finished re-making ChronoTrigger and you want them to do it again :D LOL ;)

OP
Anchel

Anchel

The Xpaniard
What? When did they remake Chrono Trigger?
Also, another game I would really like for GBA would be as iq_132 said, Super Mario RPG :inlove:

Stezo2k

S-2K
well chrono trigger wasnt really a remake, it was just a port with FMV added and was released with FF4 around a year ago In the USA.

Stez

blizz

RPGlover12 said:
i thought there a remake of chrono trigger on xbox correct me if am wrong :)

rumour, no one really knows where the next chrono game (if any because the time line changes are getting insane to keep track of) is going along with any remakes, I think Square is trying to work out where to make the most money from them ;)

Stezo2k

S-2K
i highly doubt square will develop for the xbox, they will stay with sony or nintendo. Wish nintendo actually made real games instead of remakes, i didnt mind mario world, but this is rediculus

Stez

RPGlover12

blizz said:
RPGlover12 said:
i thought there a remake of chrono trigger on xbox correct me if am wrong :)

rumour, no one really knows where the next chrono game (if any because the time line changes are getting insane to keep track of) is going along with any remakes, I think Square is trying to work out where to make the most money from them ;)
but i heard many news bout chrono trigger game on xbox ;) who knows maybe its true :) since i heard its gonna be realesed after the system realese for awhile ;) but its been a long while now so its a rumour ;)

Snake785

Prepare for Descent.
Hmm....it seems they are bringing the best Mario game to the GBA, SMB3. I like that but I think they should make a NEW Mario game that really takes advantage of the GBA's capabilities.

Josep

eyerun4phun
2fast4u said:
* 2fast4u bitch slaps nintendo

* 2fast4u is waiting for the damn n64 games to be released on ngc :sleepy:

agreed;) for nintendo's next trick (or remake;)) Super Smash brothers melee, for gba!;) The question right now is, what won't they remake for gba??:)

OP
Anchel

Anchel

The Xpaniard
Ah.........
When I think that Nintendo could make a Mario 32........ with at least some 3D environments...........
I knew about that Chrono Trigger conversion to PSX (Final Fantasy Chronicles), but I thought you were talking about another port...

nudetothis

Well, no offense to older GBA players out there, but honestly if there is one system Nintendo makes which truly is more for kids than older gamers, its the Gameboy. I'm 35 and I LOOOOVE the Gamecube, but my 9 year old spends a lot of time playing with the GBA. I tried, I really did. And of course VBA emulates the dern thing pretty well. But for those who have kids and aren't into the emulation thing, I think it's great that they get a chance to "share" the experience of their old favorite games with their kids. All these Mario games we're talking about came out on the SNES when I was already a college grad, but for my kid they're totally new. (Well almost .. if it weren't for ZSNES:blush: )

So, they're remakes to us, but theyre still great games that tons and tons of today's kids never got to play. The GBA has plety of life left in it, so I guess the remakes are ok with me. And it aint just Nintendo doing it, anyway. Have you seen the Rockman/Megaman games for GBA?

OP
Anchel

Anchel

The Xpaniard
I agree that to some people, these games are new, and that if we want new games, we should use the gamecube better. Still, I think that games like Yoshi's Story that came out not far ago shouldn't be remade. Also, don't you think it's a bit stupid of Nintendo to say all the time "two games in one" when they just add Mario Bros again and again for each of the SMA series?