What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

New Mario 64 Djipi Mod 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Thanks all^^.

Peach Castle inside and outside is FINISH and level one too ^^.
Just a little shot ^^

0804150226162959339.png

Sparx

I like both styles, but I think the older style looks a bit washed out compared to the newer one. Also, the carpet looks more maroon than red in both styles. I just think it would complement the brighter walls if it were a lighter red.

Driscol

annoying you for over a year!
i liked the old ones, but they looked realer, and since this ais a cell pack...
and still its djipis choice.

nmn

Mupen64Plus Dev.
I personally like this much better including the new walls. Great job on the improvements.

Datadayne

hmm, I just noticed the door. It looks very appealing and matches the style you are going for. Keep it up Djipi, this pack will give the players a much much more cleaner feel to the game.

Sparx

Excellent work, once again. I love how the colors are so vibrant and bright! I noticed you used your first design for the castle walls instead of the most recently posted design. Did you decide to stick with that or is it still undecided?

Thanks for all the work you've done on this pack :D

Risio

Vectrex Fanboy
I think you should use screenshots for the paintings djipi, rather than drawings...

Doesn't that sort of defeat the purpose of it being a painting then?

Although, I must say, I do not like the basement wall textures, Djipi. It's way to claustrophobic for me.

Wiinters64

Is this still in progress. To me, this is the only texture for super mario 64 worth getting. Is there a download anywhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.